KPMG Human Resources Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the recruiter. Things went well - was told that I was a good fit for the role and salary expectations were in line. Had a second phone interview with the Director with whom this position would report. Felt a rapport and felt that the interview went well. Scheduled for an in-person interview. Was asked to meet at a Starbucks close to the interviewer's home because she was working from home that day. Thought it was odd, but okay. Met and talked for 2 hours. Thought things went well. Didn't hear back for weeks - emails were not returned, which of course is a bad sign. Finally got connected to the recruiter and was told that they decided my compensation was too high. After three interviews? And after it was confirmed previously? That was a bit frustrating.

Interview Questions

• A partner tells you that they need to open a replacement position for someone that was recently laid off. What would you do?   Answer Question