KPMG IT Advisory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG IT Advisory Interview Questions

2.7

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Columbus, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process overall was quick and painless. I had the opportunity to meet on-campus to interview with a recruiter. The interview was straightforward behavioral and consisted of a lot of discussion. I felt the main purpose of this interview was to understand how you hold a conversation and to understand your personality.

My next interview was at the office in Columbus, OH. I arrived at the office and was first taken out to a nice lunch with two associates. The lunch went well and the food was great! It consisted of talking about who I am, about what they each do at the company. Again, I felt this was a way for them to get a feel about my personality and who I am. Following the lunch I interviewed with the Managing Director and Advisory Manager. Both interviews were talking about what my interests are, what I know about the practice, and personality.

Overall I had a great experience interviewing at the company. I was able to learn a lot about the practice and how well KPMG takes care of their employees. The associates I had lunch with gave a good view of what it would be like and they truly enjoyed their work. I look forward to being able to work with them this summer.

My suggesting before coming into the interview would be to read up on the company and have a firm understanding of your practice. Then think of ways that your experience applies and try to them into the conversation as good points. The recruiter is trying to get to know you and if you would actually fit in, so go the extra mile to help them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This is an internship, you really don't have any leverage for an offer. They already pay top-dollar anyways.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a call back two weeks later and set up phone call where I spoke briefly over the phone with campus recruiter to discuss career goals and was then invited to come visit the office, go out to lunch, attend an intern panel and company interview followed up by an hour of interviewing with a director and partner.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

1st round - flew me to Seattle for an interview with the director. Felt more like a conversation than interview.

2nd round - flew back to seattle. Two 30 min interview back to back. Case study to get a feel of what it's like to be a consultant and social after the interview which was part of the interview process too. They took good care of everyone and paid for hotel, flight, food and cab fairs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at KPMG?
      Tell me about a time you failed at something, what would you do differently and what do you think the result would be like?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

First round: on campus simple face to face interview. Very easy and laid back
    Second round: at KPMG office in Atlanta. 3 interviews consisting on one behavioral and 2 laid back interviews trying to get to know me better and why I chose KPMG

Interview Questions

• Why KPMG? Name someone you have mentored before and how you were able to help them.   Answer Question

IT Advisory Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I went through three Phone interviews with very basic questions relating to accounting standards and financial statements. If you paid attention in school and you have a pulse you will be 100% fine.

IT Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Had a first round interview at school, then received a call to come into the office for a full day of activities that consisted of presentations as well as two interviews with managers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation - gave standard salary to all first years.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

This process has taken far too long. It has been 4 weeks since my 3rd phone interview and no one seems to care to email me back. I must have bombed the phone interview but I mean just tell a guy he isn't the right fit for the company. Not a fun process to be a part of.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Detroit, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

three one on one interview with three ladies. They all seems nice and no hard questions.

IT Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amman (Jordan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Amman (Jordan)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had to fill out an internship form then they gave me an ethics and independance statments to sign. Then I was interviewed by an HR employee. Bring your own CV and read about the history of the company. Very Important.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to achieve in five years?
      Why are you interested about this position?
      What do you like about KPMG?
      Are you willing to travel?   Answer Question

IT Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (New Delhi (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

There was a GD of 6 people for the first round, those who were selected had an Panel Interview which was Technical + HR. Finally, Shortlisted candidates had a Telephonic Interview with a senior member.

Interview Questions

• They were basically concerned about network security in devices like android etc.   Answer Question