KPMG Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

First round interviews on Campus included a social the night before to see how we acted in social situations. Then interview the next day with partner who flew up to interview. Interview was 45 minutes and was pretty laid back.

Second round interview was at KPMG office in San Fransisco. They flew me in, put me up in a nice hotel, hand a very nice dinner with 3 staff the night before (in a large banquet room wth many other student applicants. Interview the next day included presentation from a few partners about what they do, splitting the group of applicants in half and doing interviews with half and team building with the other half. I was selected for team building first (which is really so they can see how you interact in pressure / team building environments). Then we switch and the other group does team building and I was taken to interview. Two different interviews with senior managers. Pretty casual conversation with the first interviewer, and the second one had many technical questions.

Interview Questions

• "I do not what the pat answer where you take a negative and flip it around to make it a positive. Tell me a weakness that you have."   1 Answer