KPMG Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.7

281 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

campus recruiting, applied online, one week to get the in person interview, the in person interview was in a cafe, very casual, talked about future plan , why kpmg, experience at university and etc. 2 weeks later got declined.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed at my college campus. I was offered the internship after attending their leadership program. I only had one official interview before I received an interview. But they try to spend a lot of time with you to get to know you first.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of your strengths. What are some reasons that you are more qualified than other aplicants? Describe a time when you were in a leadership position and had to make a difficult choice, would you make the same choice over again?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to KPMG with my campus recruiter, and was then referred to the Chicago office. I flew up to the office and interviewed in March 2017. I began recruiting with KPMG in September 2015.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to tell someone a difficult decision.   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I had a great experience with the on-site interview. It was three back-to-back 30-minute interview with a lunch at the end with KPMG associates and managers. It might sound overwhelming but if you actually make a good conversation out of the interview they wouldn't seem long at all. All behavioral questions and nothing you can't prepare for.

Interview Questions

• Give me an instance when you worked with difficult people and how did you deal with it.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

I go to a small college that KPMG does not normally recruit from. A coworker sent my resume to their friend at KPMG, who forwarded it to the campus recruiter. Then applied online and had a phone interview about 2 weeks later.

One week after that, had 2 interviews with a partner and a manager. Each one lasted about half an hour. Received a job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you failed at something.
      Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Washington, DC) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got invited to a pre interview dinner to meet senior executives and other professionals within the firm. The next day was the on campus interview. After that I recieved a call shortly after to interview in the DC office. I had a two interviews and then went out to lunch with some company recruiters.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate much. I already knew what the process was from talking to my other classmates and I knew that I wanted exactly what they were offering.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in November 2016.

Interview

On campus interview, in person interview. Everyone seemed nice but overall having 5 different 1 to 1's was very tiring. It also took them forever to get back to me

Interview Questions

• Why were you interested in this position?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a 30 minute interview on campus then was invited to the 2 day Inside Look Program. This consisted of 2 30 minute interviews with a Partner or Managing Director

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I attended a few socials set up throughout the semester. I was invited to interview on campus. It was a 1-1 interview. Second Rounds included two 1-1 interviews. Before the interviews, we were given a presentation on the firm. Interviews consisted mostly of questions about my resume and a few behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I applied through my university application portal. In addition, I submitted my application through the KPMG website. In about a week's time, I received a first-round interview on campus. This first-round interview consisted of two behavioral interviews that lasted approximately 45 minutes each. Each interview was with a different member of the team.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult feedback you've ever received? Why KPMG? Why this internship? How are you a good fit?   Answer Question