KPMG Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to KPMG with my campus recruiter, and was then referred to the Chicago office. I flew up to the office and interviewed in March 2017. I began recruiting with KPMG in September 2015.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to tell someone a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I had a great experience with the on-site interview. It was three back-to-back 30-minute interview with a lunch at the end with KPMG associates and managers. It might sound overwhelming but if you actually make a good conversation out of the interview they wouldn't seem long at all. All behavioral questions and nothing you can't prepare for.

Interview Questions

• Give me an instance when you worked with difficult people and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

I go to a small college that KPMG does not normally recruit from. A coworker sent my resume to their friend at KPMG, who forwarded it to the campus recruiter. Then applied online and had a phone interview about 2 weeks later.

One week after that, had 2 interviews with a partner and a manager. Each one lasted about half an hour. Received a job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you failed at something.
      Why should we hire you?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Washington, DC) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got invited to a pre interview dinner to meet senior executives and other professionals within the firm. The next day was the on campus interview. After that I recieved a call shortly after to interview in the DC office. I had a two interviews and then went out to lunch with some company recruiters.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate much. I already knew what the process was from talking to my other classmates and I knew that I wanted exactly what they were offering.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in November 2016.

Interview

On campus interview, in person interview. Everyone seemed nice but overall having 5 different 1 to 1's was very tiring. It also took them forever to get back to me

Interview Questions

• Why were you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I attended a few socials set up throughout the semester. I was invited to interview on campus. It was a 1-1 interview. Second Rounds included two 1-1 interviews. Before the interviews, we were given a presentation on the firm. Interviews consisted mostly of questions about my resume and a few behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I applied through my university application portal. In addition, I submitted my application through the KPMG website. In about a week's time, I received a first-round interview on campus. This first-round interview consisted of two behavioral interviews that lasted approximately 45 minutes each. Each interview was with a different member of the team.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult feedback you've ever received? Why KPMG? Why this internship? How are you a good fit?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2016.

Interview

Met with the recruiter at the campus career fair. I was accepted for a first round interview and attended the pre-interview night at a local bar. The interview overall it was very smooth and conversational with two current upper level employees. We talked a little bit about my resume and my interests, and how that related to my interests in the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

On campus first round interview which lasted about 30 minutes. Not any particularly tough questions few behavioral questions. Really want to get to know you as a person and see that you can keep the conversation going and are interested. Was just the first round interview have the second round interview coming up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Typical behavior questions along with conversational topics to see who you are. 3 interviews with lunch and mostly just talks with seniors and a partner. Like the other Big4 interviews.