KPMG Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to KPMG with my campus recruiter, and was then referred to the Chicago office. I flew up to the office and interviewed in March 2017. I began recruiting with KPMG in September 2015.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to tell someone a difficult decision.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2016.

Interview

I spoke with some people at Career fair and got an interview there. I went and interviewed on campus a couple of weeks later and got asked back for a final round interview. Most of the questions were behavioral based. All the employees that I talked to were incredibly nice and were very helpful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two 45 minute interviews. All the questions asked were behavioral questions or questions about my resume. It was mostly just a conversation. They just wanted to see if you would fit well with the culture of the firm.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

campus recruiting, applied online, one week to get the in person interview, the in person interview was in a cafe, very casual, talked about future plan , why kpmg, experience at university and etc. 2 weeks later got declined.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for Advisory intern position. Consisted of one round of two interviews, one behavioral and one that was more of a mix between behavioral questions and "business situation" questions, i.e., logic-type questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found out that your slide deck for a presentation were flawed and couldn't be fixed by the time of the presentation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Fast Forward leadership program, which consisted of 1 interview. After I was selected for the leadership program I was invited for an office visit which included an interview for an internship position that I was not informed about. Very easy interviews.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, Weaknesses, behavioral questions, very easy questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

2 back to back 30 minute on campus interviews. The first interviewer showed up 5 minutes late and did not give me enough time to ask questions. Moreover, he was chewing gum and blowing bubbles the whole time! I know KPMG’s culture is more laid back but still, very unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Amherst, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a 20-minute meeting with recruiter event. And you basically ask all questions you have and let the person answers. They will tell you precisely when should you apply for the internship according to your graduation plan.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG in April 2017.

Interview

Initial scrutiny followed by phone screen. Comprised of behavioral questions and knowledge on strategy, finance and analytical reasoning. Was given a task to submit within two days post which the decision was made.

Interview Questions

• Strategic Planning concepts, Was asked to prepare a slide for a case study   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied through job fair for intern position.
    Three interviews in total with managers and partners.
    I was checked my bilingualism in the first interview.
    First interview roughly asks question over my resume.
    Second and third interview asked me about teamwork experience, why you like accounting, why you apply tax department, and career plan in 5 years.

Interview Questions

• How would your skill and this job match ?   1 Answer