KPMG Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

2.7

Intern Interview

Interview

Two virtual interviews with managers.
Interviewers were professional yet casual where it felt more of a conversation rather than an interview. The questions were mostly behavioral with a few basic technical questions thrown into the mix.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Intern Interview

Interview

Personality interview with nothing unexpected. Interview was about thirty minutes. the interviewees were friendly. Overall entire process was easily managed and well run. Other companies should take notes on the interview process.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was not too difficult. No case questions or anything like that. Mostly behavioral and situational questions. The people at KPMG all seemed friendly. The situational portion of the interview was similar to a role play. They would give you a scenario and then you would explain what to do in that situation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

There were two back to back interviews - one with a senior manager and one with a partner. The first interview we went through my resume and the second one he asked me some basic behavioral questions. It was pretty conversational. Out of the other big 4 interviews I've done, this was the one I felt most prepared for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to use teamwork
      Tell me about a time where you had to be a leader
      Tell me about a time where you had to implement   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

It was a good experience. One interview with a partner and one with an associate. They ask simple behavioral questions and no technical ones. It was overall a pretty easy interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Was relatively straight forward. All behavioral questions. They want to get to know their potential employee, and get a feel for the type of person you are.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had to achieve multiple task in a short period of time?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

very simple interview questions. interviews were one on one with friendly partners. the waiting room has associates that went to the school to make you feel comfortable. there are a few rounds, but they are all standard

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I went through the campus recruiting process, where I started with interviews just for their 2-day summer leadership program. It was two separate interviews, one with a manager and the other with a partner. They were quite serious and professional, and it was mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a conflict with someone, how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose to pursue accounting?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I was hired through campus recruitment. Many different firms came to my school and gave a presentation and few weeks later, we applied and interviewed for the firms on campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I had 2 30 minute interviews in person. One was more of a conversation and we went through my resume. The other was a mix of conversation and behavioral questions.