KPMG Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 17, 2017

2.7

303 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

There were two interviewers on the first day; the interviews lasted about 30 minutes a piece. They asked basic questions about your resume, etc. There is a second round interview on site as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I was internally referred. The interview consisted of a behavioral and a case. It was very relaxed. I had to wait some time in the lobby because the person interviewing me was in a call, but had a great time interviewing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I found out about KPMG Advisory at a campus career fair. From there, I was called to come to their Atlanta offices for an interview. There was no on campus or phone interview prior to this.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you realized the formula for your presentation was faulty moments before?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied for IT Advisory. Two back-to-back on campus behavioral interviews, each 30 minutes. Very relaxed and conversational, with typical behavioral questions. Make sure you have lots of good questions prepared.

Interview Questions

• Why KPMG? Why Financial Services? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

2 back to back 30 minute on campus interviews. The first interviewer showed up 5 minutes late and did not give me enough time to ask questions. Moreover, he was chewing gum and blowing bubbles the whole time! I know KPMG’s culture is more laid back but still, very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Chapel Hill, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Two separate 30 minute interviews, one with a partner and one with a manager. Both were very relaxed and consisted mostly of casual conversation. The interview was not very challenging, and as long as you show that you are eager to work there, you should be golden. I heard back within a week of my interviews.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Why accounting? Hardest one by far: "I interview a lot of people applying for a position here, when I go back to my office, what is the one thing you want me to remember about you that will make you stand out from all the other candidates?"   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Amherst, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a 20-minute meeting with recruiter event. And you basically ask all questions you have and let the person answers. They will tell you precisely when should you apply for the internship according to your graduation plan.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

2 interviews with 2 different partners. Mostly behavioral questions, sometimes specifically about the role and the field. Also lots of questions regarding my resumé. Nothing that was a curveball. In the end, we talked more about personal lives and goals.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

campus recruiting, applied online, one week to get the in person interview, the in person interview was in a cafe, very casual, talked about future plan , why kpmg, experience at university and etc. 2 weeks later got declined.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed at my college campus. I was offered the internship after attending their leadership program. I only had one official interview before I received an interview. But they try to spend a lot of time with you to get to know you first.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of your strengths. What are some reasons that you are more qualified than other aplicants? Describe a time when you were in a leadership position and had to make a difficult choice, would you make the same choice over again?   Answer Question