KPMG Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.7

281 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG (Vilnius (Lithuania)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied to tax intern position, but when administrator called me she invited me to interview to audit department. To interview me came two managers to make process faster. One from audit department and one from tax one. We talked about me and what I expect from my future and from this company as well as about situations in my past and how I dealt with them. Also, I sad that I was a good student in university and despite of the fact that they invited me to audit department, I still believe that I want to go to tax department and there will be wasting of time if I will go to learn all the process in audit and after year or two will need to learn process in tax department again. They asked some questions about local tax, but I think that was just because I talked so confident about myself and they wanted to see if I am not some too conceited youngster. In other cases, I think it is enough to show that you are eager to learn and work hard, while the knowledge you have now is not the most important thing. Anyway, I got position in tax as I wanted, so if you have good knowledge and show that you believe that you are have right attitude to work there, this company will consider your application in any position you want.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in the team? Was you a leader?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KPMG (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Very diffcult questions were using the star method

Interview Questions

• when was a time you had to chose one person over another   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

campus recruiting, applied online, one week to get the in person interview, the in person interview was in a cafe, very casual, talked about future plan , why kpmg, experience at university and etc. 2 weeks later got declined.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

Consisted of online aptitude test and an in person interview. Interview was fairly quick and mainly on fit questions. There was no case studies in my interview however, some of my fellow interns had mentioned that a case study was part of their interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

Process took time ,about 2 months. it was only 1 interview taken by hr manager and was around 12 mins long. It was fairly difficult. Started with a simple question ,the questions became difficult​ from the second question and the last question was regarding stock exchange. Overall 7 to 8 questions were asked .

Interview Questions

• Questions related to previous studies, some current affairs questions and questions regarding stock exchange.   2 Answers
    • They asked me about recession   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Typical behavior questions along with conversational topics to see who you are. 3 interviews with lunch and mostly just talks with seniors and a partner. Like the other Big4 interviews.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2016.

Interview

Contact pré-entretien afin de communiquer l'ensemble des informations ainsi que des tests de personnalitré dans mon cas. Par le suite, j'ai été accueilli par la personne en charge du recrutement. L'entretien a duré environ 1 heure.

Interview Questions

• Quelles sont vos attentes en matière de carrière?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Rome (Italy)) in May 2012.

Interview

Math and finance writing test: 40 questions in 45 minutes
    One interview with managers and senior manager on top of personal experience, interests, capabilities.
    One English interview.
    One interview with an Associate Partner in which on top of two business cases (no math was needed).
    One interview with one Partner on top of finance topics such as investment strategies, Black & Scholes, economic indicators (graph drawing was needed in particular to show the payoff of investment strategies).

Interview Questions

• If there is a corporate company that asks a bank for a loan, which checks should the bank perform in order to take a decision?   1 Answer
    • Which is the purpose of Black & Scholes formula and how does it work?   1 Answer
    • Which investment strategies can you create with options? Describe each of them.   1 Answer
    • Draw the maturity payoff of the strategies that you described.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in September 2015.

Interview

It was hard. it is a top firm so expected nothing less of an accounting firm. There is a serious of interviews. Be prepared and know your stuff. Have experience on your resume or it will be hard to land a job here.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in November 2015.

Interview

I did not do the interview. I only did online test which was made up by Nm, Verbal, personality Q and logical test. I think my internship process does not include the interview procedure. I am really sorry for can't help at this part. But for the online test part, you need to do as many mock online tests as possible before the real one.