KPMG Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Apply online, psychometric testing, video interview then face to face interview with two managers/partners. Very friendly people who made the experience relaxing, they talked about the company and what they do before asking behavioural and get to know you questions

Interview Questions

• Behavioural questions eg "tell me about a time when..."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2016.

Interview

It is a brief interview through the career fair program and we need to do the online tests for the next step. There is no much thing to worry for the interview as the HR team was really friendly, just be professional and honest with your true self.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose KPMG?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • What do you know about KPMG Malaysia?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in January 2013.

Interview

CV screening, test, HR, 4 business interviews with managers and partners
    cases are simple, math tasks are simple, you need to be nice guy with basic knowledge of simple things from university to join them
    not a bad place to start

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2016.

Interview

I spoke with some people at Career fair and got an interview there. I went and interviewed on campus a couple of weeks later and got asked back for a final round interview. Most of the questions were behavioral based. All the employees that I talked to were incredibly nice and were very helpful.

Intern Interview

Interview

there were 2 levels in the process. First one was a written test which comprised of accounting related questions and an Excel based case study. Accounting questions were pretty basic and at conceptual level. Excel case study was primarily about vlookup function.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

submitted through referral. interviewed with the team through telephone as I was overseas. simple question on valuations and why do you want to do the internship. also asked about past internships.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two 45 minute interviews. All the questions asked were behavioral questions or questions about my resume. It was mostly just a conversation. They just wanted to see if you would fit well with the culture of the firm.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to KPMG with my campus recruiter, and was then referred to the Chicago office. I flew up to the office and interviewed in March 2017. I began recruiting with KPMG in September 2015.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to tell someone a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was emailed by the HR department after a short online test. The HR guys set up an interview with VP. The interview was fairly difficult with some case-based questions and other industry based questions. There were 3 rounds

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in February 2017.

Interview

It was a casual conversation and when I stepped in, the interviewers greeted me with smiles and they were very friendly! It might be because it was an internship interview, so the interview was carried out in a lighter atmosphere. They would ask about your school stuff, so just talk to them like you are talking to your friends!