KPMG Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

2.7

302 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Hamden, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Two 30 minute back to back interviews. First with a senior manager, second with a partner. Straight foward and behavioral based questions. No technical questions. Spent a majority of the interview asking questions to the interviewer about corporate culture/positions. Be prepared with strong questions to ask.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I was internally referred. The interview consisted of a behavioral and a case. It was very relaxed. I had to wait some time in the lobby because the person interviewing me was in a call, but had a great time interviewing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I found out about KPMG Advisory at a campus career fair. From there, I was called to come to their Atlanta offices for an interview. There was no on campus or phone interview prior to this.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you realized the formula for your presentation was faulty moments before?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Quite informal. Two one-hour interviews with senior consultants over Skype. They took some time to set up but the actual interview was smooth. It was quite a good experience in general.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied for IT Advisory. Two back-to-back on campus behavioral interviews, each 30 minutes. Very relaxed and conversational, with typical behavioral questions. Make sure you have lots of good questions prepared.

Interview Questions

• Why KPMG? Why Financial Services? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

2 back to back 30 minute on campus interviews. The first interviewer showed up 5 minutes late and did not give me enough time to ask questions. Moreover, he was chewing gum and blowing bubbles the whole time! I know KPMG’s culture is more laid back but still, very unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Amherst, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a 20-minute meeting with recruiter event. And you basically ask all questions you have and let the person answers. They will tell you precisely when should you apply for the internship according to your graduation plan.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

I interviewed at KPMG in Sydney in August 2017. It was a smooth process. Questions were asked based on innovation, group work and which leadership style I preferred. Previous experience was touched upon as well.

Interview Questions

• Went through resume and asked scenarios   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG in April 2017.

Interview

Initial scrutiny followed by phone screen. Comprised of behavioral questions and knowledge on strategy, finance and analytical reasoning. Was given a task to submit within two days post which the decision was made.

Interview Questions

• Strategic Planning concepts, Was asked to prepare a slide for a case study   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Turin (Italy)) in February 2017.

Interview

CV screening, Online test, Group assessment, Interview with HR, Interview with Senior Manager. The whole process lasted a couple of weeks. The last three stages of the interview process were on the same day.

Interview Questions

• How would you reduce a Bank fixed costs?   2 Answers