KPMG Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

On campus first round interview which lasted about 30 minutes. Not any particularly tough questions few behavioral questions. Really want to get to know you as a person and see that you can keep the conversation going and are interested. Was just the first round interview have the second round interview coming up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Typical behavior questions along with conversational topics to see who you are. 3 interviews with lunch and mostly just talks with seniors and a partner. Like the other Big4 interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Winston-Salem, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

College interview. Asked a lot of behavioral questions. The interviewer is a senior manager from Greensboro. The process is not as relaxing as the other big four but it was not too bad. Overall, there were three behavioral questions. The difficulty level is medium.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Washington, DC).

Interview

There were a total of 3 interviews. I got to really know the recruiter, which made the process easier. The first interview was a phone interview. The final two interviews were in the office. The managers/partners are laid back and want to get know about you as a person. Questions were straight forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Kansas City, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

I attended meet the firms through the university. I met with current interns and recruiters to figure out how to reach out to my city of choice. They put me in contact with the recruiter from Kansas City.
    I went for an office visit when i was back home and did not get asked back :(

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Had a meet and greet with some associates the night before the meeting. The meetings were two, thirty minute interviews. Asked basic behavioral questions, went over my resume. Was not very difficult. The interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions. Time you had to deal with stress, ethics? Why KPMG?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I Interviewed at the KPMG office in Chicago. There were two 30 minute interviews. One interview was with a partner, and the other was with a senior manager. Both interviews were extremely conversational. One or two semi-behavioral questions scattered within the interview. Have questions ready to ask. Pay attention to their answers and then ask refer back to them. Both interviews were enjoyable overall. I know it is cliche, but just be yourself and you'll do fine.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

it was very easy, applied online through university and interviewed. I found it very easy to get access to information from the recruiters and did research on glassdoor before. The interview process involved talking to many directors in the office along with associates.

Interview Questions

• Group environment questions focused on your ability to work with others   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

First applied through campus career center. I was notified about an invitation to an on campus interview about a week after applying. The on campus interview was 30 minutes and mostly consisted of behavioral questions and going through my resume. The process was very straightforward and relaxing. Rather than through questions after question at me, it was very conversational. My interviewer great answers to my questions which helped provide me with additional insight into the company. Looked like they were genuinely interested in learning about me as a person.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in March 2016.

Interview

Nice interview and friendly staff. First interview was on the phone and the interview went well. Asked some difficult questions though if you are prepared you will do great. Interviewer sounded like they had a strong passion for the company and wanted to help inform you of the job in the best way possible.