KPMG Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.7

283 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I Interviewed at the KPMG office in Chicago. There were two 30 minute interviews. One interview was with a partner, and the other was with a senior manager. Both interviews were extremely conversational. One or two semi-behavioral questions scattered within the interview. Have questions ready to ask. Pay attention to their answers and then ask refer back to them. Both interviews were enjoyable overall. I know it is cliche, but just be yourself and you'll do fine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

it was very easy, applied online through university and interviewed. I found it very easy to get access to information from the recruiters and did research on glassdoor before. The interview process involved talking to many directors in the office along with associates.

Interview Questions

• Group environment questions focused on your ability to work with others   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

First applied through campus career center. I was notified about an invitation to an on campus interview about a week after applying. The on campus interview was 30 minutes and mostly consisted of behavioral questions and going through my resume. The process was very straightforward and relaxing. Rather than through questions after question at me, it was very conversational. My interviewer great answers to my questions which helped provide me with additional insight into the company. Looked like they were genuinely interested in learning about me as a person.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in March 2016.

Interview

Nice interview and friendly staff. First interview was on the phone and the interview went well. Asked some difficult questions though if you are prepared you will do great. Interviewer sounded like they had a strong passion for the company and wanted to help inform you of the job in the best way possible.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG in March 2016.

Interview

Prior to the interview the firm held an event at a ski resort near my school to allow students and interviewers to meet before the interview. The following day at the interview, my interviewers and I had great rapport and were much more relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem that you have had with one or more of your peers and how you reacted.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Application trough university, followed by on-campus interview with professor and internship office, followed by phone interview with manager from the group, followed by a day of in-office interviews with the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you worked in a team   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Urbana, IL).

Interview

applied through university job board, being invited into a pre-interview dinner and interviewed with a director in the campus next day.
    The director was very nice but seemed tired because he had been interviewed all day. The interviewer who passed the first round would got a second round in the company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

It was a behavioral-based interview. about an hour long. The interviewer was a manager and was very friendly. It helped ease nervousness because I felt like I was talking to them and not a robot like some interviews seem.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to work with a difficult boss. How did you overcome it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

two on campus and two in the office visit. Non technical in nature. Mostly behavioral! Just go with an open mind not a rocket science! Thats all i can say abiut the intervie wprocess.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. No real curve balls. Did a phone screening and met with 4 different employees at the office. Had a case to solve, but should be expected with all Big 4 Advisory arms.