KPMG Internal Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Internal Audit Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

3.2

Internal Audit Interview

Interview

Had a couple of quick phone calls back to back with a variety of staff members. Overall it was a great experience had a combination of behavioral and get to know you questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Seattle, WA) in November 2018.

Interview

first round on campus interview, back to back 45 minutes each, then the second round is in office interview at the seattle downtown office where you also get an office tour

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I applied through someone at KPMG. The interview was over the phone. There were two separate interviews. The first one was more conversational, the second one was more questions relating to what you can bring to the company

Interview Questions

• What is a strength and weakness of yours? why KPMG?   1 Answer

Internal Audit Interview

Interview

First round interview on campus which conducted by a manager. About 45 min long. Firstly he introduced himself briefly and then asked me if I know the difference between external audit and internal audit. Also he gave me some advice on my career path. It was a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to respond to a difficult colleague.
      What is your typical way of dealing with pressure.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview is for internal audit intern. It is two 30-minute phone interview with two managers, one from internal audit, one from IT consulting. Managers tell something about her own experience.
    The two managers are nice, however I did not get the offer.

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2014.

Interview

The first step of the process with KPMG began at a career fair. I submitted my resume online along with a cover letter. A week later I was asked to interview on campus. This interview was very casual, and my interviewer and I went over out time limit by 15 minutes. Be prepared to talk about your resume, and answer any questions about your social life and hobbies. A week later I received a phone call inviting me to the 2nd round of interviews. It was a two day process. The first day is informational with a dinner reception. The next day consisted with two behavioral interviews and a team case study. About five days later I received an email saying I didn't get the internship.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected.
      This was however a very competitive 2nd round of interviews.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

pre-interview reception before on campus interview. accepted to inside look on the same day of 1st round interview. dinner before inside look. interviewed with 1 director/ 1 manager on that day. there are several social events through the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

I talked with the interviewer before interview.
    1st question: Give me an example of a successful team you lead
    2st question: Why do you want to go to NY?

And that is it!
    10 min.
    And she brought the lunch to interview room!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Miami, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

Had a campus interview and 1 month later was called for a second interview in the main offices. It was a day long interview process that included: short presentation of the company, lunch with several employees and managers, and 3 back to back interviews with different managers. After the interview they informed would get back to me in a week, but took an additional month to be informed of their decision.

Interview Questions

• Typical Interview Questions: Why this position? What value can you bring?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Mountain View, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview which i applied through the school website. Since this was the first round so they just ask pretty basic behavioral questions like' tell me your weakness and strength', 'why choose KPMG', There was a social night the day before the actual interview and i would suggest to go if you have time. This is a better way to get chance to talk to the interviewer so they will have better idea who you are during the interview.