KPMG Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.7

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Not too difficult, most conversational. Did two 30 minute interviews with the managers. Asked me about my background, went through my resume and transcripts. Was asked about my interests and my experiences.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

one on campus interview behavioral and then a super day at the office where you have 3 interviews back to back and an activity. You have to interview at a social the night before and this is when the interview begins. any time you are talking to am employee you are interviewing

Internship Interview

Interview

It went well. None of the questions were unexpected. It was a first round interview so they were just standard behavioral interview questions, so just think back on your experiences and what they taught you and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

On-campus behavioral interview with two employees. Applied through the University Recruiting Services and received an interview offer about one week later. Standard interviewing process, but unfortunately did not hear back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Pretty laid back. I had two back to back interviews on campus (30 minutes each) with managers. Mostly behavioral questions and was not intimidating at all. Most questions revolved around teamwork, at least for auditing internship

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work on a team   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

The recruiter firstly led me to go through my resume. He explained his position and requirements for the position. A couple of behavior questions were asked. No technical quesitons

Interview Questions

• demonstrate a recent writing   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online through university website. Meet & greet before the interview. 2 Interviews. 30 minutes each. 1 on 1, both times. Questions related to my experience and fit. Interviewed by 2 managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It is an easy-going interview. The usual questions you would normally prepare are asked. Name strength/weakness. Talk about a time you worked in a team and/or were a leader. It was like a casual conversation as well. Very comfortable and non-stressful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

2 Back to back half hour interviews. One with a senior manager and one with an HR representative. A lot of behavioral questions as opposed to technical accounting questions. Heard back within a few weeks after interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Mainly asked behavioral questions and about previous experiences. Know your resume like the back of your hand.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2016.

Interview

It was a 20-min phone interview going through what the internship was for and about the partner experience with interns. He asked about Excel Skills (pivot tables, formulas, etc.) Overall a learning experience