KPMG Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Internship Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I had an interview with a partner through on-campus recruiting. It was pretty relaxed and informational, he was very nice. Got an office visit invitation, spoke to a couple of officials and also had an interview with another partner. It was an interesting experience, they acted like they really cared. However, it took them so long, months, to get back to me about whether or not they were going to give me an offer. Overall, I had a positive experience, but they left me on suspense for so long, which was a bummer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Internship Interview

Interview

Got the opportunity at the school career fair to interview with KPMG. The first round consisted completely of behavior questions. The second round consisted of case studies and meeting with Senior Managers. I eventually got the offer which I accepted. The overall internship experience was really good. I got to learn a lot.

Interview Questions

• Everything was easy. Just make sure you know about your job and why you want to work for KPMG. Also, look through the questions on Glassdoor and other such websites. If you put in the effort and do you research, the entire interview process would prove to be a breeze. Good luck!   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in September 2013.

Interview

Met through Meet The Firms Night at school. Instantly liked them the best of the Big 4 as they are extremely friendly and easy to get along with. They seem like really good people. Further met them again at an on-campus presentation they gave. Was selected for an on-campus interview a few weeks later with a pre-interview dinner event. Everything in their recruiting process was extremely smooth and well-organized in nature. Enjoyed my time mingling with all of their representatives. Interview went very well but as a Sophomore, was told to do Leadership Program instead. Will interview again next Fall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Typical campus interview process. Applied through our campus career website and scheduled for an interview. The whole process was as expected. Questions weren't too difficult, I advise everyone to check different career-related websites. Some of the questions I can remember are: "Tell me about yourself" "Why KPMG?" "Why this office?" "Why this service line?"

Internship Interview

Interview

Interview at Leadership Conference. Very informal. Questions very much directed towards getting to know me and why I am interested in interning with the firm. Asked about personal interests. Nothing behavioral, although I have been asked those in different settings.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what would be some deciding factors in the "hypothetical" situation that I received multiple offers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting and was selected for an on campus interview. The first interview was conducted with a partner. To my surprise the interview was very laid back and lasted only 30 minutes. We went over my resume for about 10-15 minutes and then talked about the position and the responsibilities involved. About a week later I was invited to participate in the Inside Look (second rounds) program.

I was extremely nervous a few days leading up to Inside Look but again, it was very laid back and informing. The first night started with a tour of the office and concluded with a two hour dinner at a very nice steakhouse. The second day lasted from 8am-2pm with various activities and a couple of interviews with senior managers. All of the interviews were very laid back and did not include any behavioral questions. Though a few of the other candidates I spoke with did have behavioral questions. It all depends on who you interview with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating since it is an internship

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG in February 2012.

Interview

Interview on campus - about 45 minutes, then in-office interview round.

Interview Questions

• What question were you expecting us to ask, and what would be your answer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

The culture of the firm is very fun and laid-back. I really liked that they gave us a hotel to stay in during the interview process. The recruiters are very helpful and open to any request that you have. I really had a lot of fun during the entire process.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was an internship interview for external audit. Wasn't satisfactory enough. But it is truly a starting job where you can learn but not earn. It was okay. But not satisfactory since it was for an urgent vacancy.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call a few weeks later asking to come in for interview. Interview lasted approx. 30 mins and was very laid back. Interviewer didn't ask any tough questions it was more getting to know me and going through application.