KPMG Advisory Intern - Forensic Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Advisory Intern - Forensic Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

*Note: I first interviewed for the Information Protection area, but due to lack of budget for an intern, was referred to Forensic Technology where I went through the interview process again. Both processes were very similar.

First had an on campus interview which was largely conversational. We discussed my hobbies and experiences with school. After this was an office interview. They brought all of those chosen down the night before and put us in the Ritz-Carlton. Also took us out to dinner in small groups so you could talk to the employees leading your group. The next day was filled with presentations, lunch with employees from the area you're interviewing for, and two half hour interviews. These interviews were slightly tougher, but not overly stressful.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a project if you're unfamiliar with the subject matter and have no immediate access to management / team members?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for interns. While I do not know what other firms pay, I believe the annualized salary given me is very competitive.