KPMG Associate, Credit Risk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Associate, Credit Risk Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Attended over 5 different information sessions, handed over CV in all of them and had relevant work experience. Invited for on campus interview which I aced. Even though the HR communicated its going to be a 30 min behavioral interview, it turned out to be completely technical. Heard in a week that three weeks from then, there will be a office visit along with a couple of final round behavioral interviews. Prepared day and night and even cancelled a super-day invitation with another firm clashing with this interview only to hear back a day before the interview that the KPMG has changed its policies and thus cannot consider any international candidates. I think this is easily the worst interview experience I have ever had and I am glad I am not going to this unprofessional firm. I'd like to make following points to the company:

1. If you change your company policies abruptly like that and then claim there were some regulatory changes, please don't visit good schools like GATECH and don't call yourself a part of Big4. I also read Wall Street Journal and haven't come across any such news. None of the other consulting firms have cut down on their hiring, it is certainly an internal issue with your firm.

2. Please tell HR whether the interview is going to be technical or behavioural (if at all you are going to take the interview after scheduling one). This is the very basic principle which even smallest of the startups follow in the sense they atleast tell their candidates what kind of interview awaits them.

3. Please organize less no. of random events on campus. Students have more things to do in life than just listen to same old blabbering everytime. I know one has the option to not go, but you won't select a candidate in the next round if he/she doesn't make it to all of your events. And if both you and the candidate take out so much time, effort and money then atleast frame your internal policies beforehand.

4. In nutshell, please don't be a moron.

I'm never ever going to apply to this firm again

Interview Questions

• Model variables for credit risk models   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Credit Risk Associate Interview

Interview

Applied through campus interview and got the second round interview. Second round interview started with presentation and followed by 2 interviews, each 30 minutes with director and partner.

Associate, Credit Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (McLean, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

First round on campus. with no behavioral questions or resume questions. most of time was discussing about mortgage banking industry. The super day is in McLean office. Interviewed by a manager and a director. The manager asked dozens of tech questions and the director focused on behavioral questions, such as strength, past leadership experiences.

Interview Questions

• I didn't expected tech questions, but it wasn't that hard. As long as you do your research, it would be fine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online,and was contacted on the phone by HR,followed by a phone screen with another HR,phone interview with Director and then was called on site...there were 4 interviews for 30minutes each-2directors and 2 senior associates.very helpful and make you feel comfortable.just general discussions, and getting to know you more

Interview Questions

• nothing was unexpected...in the initial phone screen with director, focus was more on documentation,but later just discussed behavioral and my past experience   Answer Question