KPMG Executive-Governance Risk & Compliance Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Executive-Governance Risk & Compliance Services Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive-Governance Risk & Compliance Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

Initial communication through shortlisting of resumes. After a brief look into what they do, there was an interesting case study based group discussion which focused on how the solutions would contribute in reducing risk and improve other lax audit procedures. This was followed by individual answers which had to be written on the same case study.

Interview Questions

• Business case was simple but it was not totally clear on what was expected   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Executive-Governance Risk & Compliance Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Chennai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

First a HR round and then a technical round. HR round involved questions about self, background and 'why KPMG'. Technical round included questions on recent updates, accounting standards and work experience. I was also asked questions on two case studies.

Executive-Governance Risk & Compliance Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

they will grill you down and would want to know your thought process and how beautifully you can think even when under stress

Interview Questions

• devise a solution for the indian government which will help the defense to manufacture their own fighter planes in a decade   Answer Question

Executive-Governance Risk & Compliance Services Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in July 2012.

Interview

got a call through hiring agency. Held first was the hr round. smooth round with regular questions on why you want to join, family details etc., also, the hr was helpful in answering any questions/queries about the role/company. technical round held with manager on vc. questions based on practical situations.

Interview Questions

• unexpectedly the manager hadnt gone through my cv, and he asked me my academic after all technical questions.   Answer Question