KPMG Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Audit Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.8

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Not very technical, more get to know you style. Pre-interview dinner to get to know you will be interviewing you and then a conversation about yourself during the actual interview the next day.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

Very straightforward. Asked about my college experience. Asked me if I believed I could succeed at KPMG, what are my strengths and weaknesses. Asked me where do I see myself in five years.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

1. Apply online
    2. Call for an interview
    3. Do the 15 technical MCQ questions and 1 essay
    4. Review my resume
    5. Two to one interview ( as in branch so partners to interviewee) *did ask technical questions

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

The first interview was with a Senior Manager on a college campus. The second interview was at the office and started in a conference room where a presentation was given by partners. The rest of the second round of interviews consisted of three separate interviews and then a lunch.

Interview Questions

• Mostly conversational with a few situational questions. Wanted to know how you work with groups and how much you stay organized. Make sure to know your resume   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Stage 1 - Aptitude test, Stage 2 Assessment Center, Stage 3 Interview with a partner. The aptitude test was straight forward quantitative and verbal. The assessment center had another test a group task and an interview with a panel. Both interviews involved BBI and other normal questions

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Washington, DC).

Interview

This is why KPMG is the best. Here is what I did to receive my full time offer: 1) network with the campus recruiter before the recruiting events event start. This helps get your face in the room before a lot of applications come in. 2) Attend the recruiting events. This is simple because you want to see if this is the company you want to work for and it shows the recruiting team you're interested. 3). Apply. This is simple as it seems. Step 1 is crucial for this because this can separate yourself from the rest. 4) Campus interviews. Be yourself and study up on KPMG especially the federal practice if you're interested. STAR practicing as well. 5) super day aka second round. Be yourself again and you're almost out of the woods. 6) Offer! Overall, awesome and relaxing process by KPMG

Audit Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Easy interview , just don't be weird. They just want to make sure that you're not a complete weirdo because the work isn't fun at all and they just want someone cool to work with.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I met associates and recruiter at my school's meet the firms. I applied online. A couple of weeks later I was invited to on campus interviews. It was structured as two back to back 30 minute interviews with a senior manager and partner. I received a call with the offer the next day. I had one month to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Two thirty minute interviews. Very straightforward. All behavioral and a lot of scenario based questions. Important to just know yourself. The interviewers just want to know who you are and how you will behave.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2016.

Interview

Positive and great interview process. Only had one interview on campus with a partner and senior manager. I believe keeping the interview conversational was key in receiving an offer. Just being myself was enough to get me through. Interview questions were not at all hard, mostly behavior based questions and what was on my resume. Overall a very straight forward process.