KPMG Contract Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 11, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate (Contract) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and got an interview about 10 days later. I had a 30 minute face-to-face interview with the manager, who told me more about the company and the role. She then asked me a little about my background, specific experiences, what I'm looking for, then allowed me to ask as many questions as I wanted. It was very quick and casual, but also professional and informative. I got offered the job later that day!

Interview Questions

• Just questions about my background experience and expectations   1 Answer

Contract Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG in January 2017.

Interview

The first recruiter initially contacted me within 3-4 days after applying and set up a phone interview. Interview went well, disorganized communication amongst recruiters regarding next steps. The job was transferred to a different recruiter and despite follow up with disorganized with answers and next steps.

Intern In Advisory Compliance Contract Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Seattle, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter to University career center as well as KPMG recruiting page. Then I receive email to inform me to schedule the interview. This is the first round on campus interview. 30 minutes. Questions are mainly on the resume, undergraduate study, past working experience and also behavior questions like listing 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses.

Contract Compliance Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview was largely behavioral, asked about leadership experiences

Contract Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Mountain View, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Be prepared to shine and work well with others during teaming activities!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG in February 2010.

Interview

KPMG is very cordial. I met my interviewer the day before my interview during a campus reception where interviewees were invited to attend. The interview mostly consisted of me answering questions pertaining to the activities I listed on my resume, and other behavior questions related to my past activities.