KPMG Discover KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.4

Discover KPMG Los Angeles Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two thirty minute interviews, one with a member of the tax practice, one with a recruiter. We stayed on track with the 30 minutes. Started with the interviewer introducing themselves and then moved on to a conversation with some interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, What do you look for in an employer, what is your biggest weakness, explain a difficult situation and how you creatively handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pleasantville, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Pleasantville, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through career services at my school and heard back within a week or two. Then next step was an on campus interview and following the interview I heard back later the same week. There were two 30 minute interviews, one with a senior manager and one with a partner.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with an aggravated customer and how did you resolve the situation.   Answer Question
    • Elaborate on your leadership experiences. What were your duties?   Answer Question
    • How do you think your skills will help you in an audit internship?   Answer Question

Discover KPMG Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KPMG in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with a partner that was in charge of recruiting. The interview was around 30 mins. He mostly asked me questions about myself and how I got to where I am today. Much more relaxed than I thought. My best advice would be to be yourself and ask questions only if you genuinely want to talk about it. I got a call 5 days later saying I got the offer.

Discover KPMG Interview

Interview

Very conversational interview, which I enjoyed. The interviewer was very easy to talk with and kept everything relaxed. They basically want to get to know you, and see if you can hold a conversation with them. Since they ask you to lead the second half of the interview, come prepared with questions to ask.

Discover KPMG Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Stamford, CT).

Interview

I applied online through campus and received a interview request about a month later. I interview on campus with a manager I the tax department. It was very behavioral and shriaght forward, running through your resume and making sure your a normal person with a good head on their shoulders. Just relax and be normal when going into an interview, it's easy once your say hello.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had a conflict within a group?   Answer Question

Discover KPMG Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in March 2015.

Interview

I got an employee referral. Wait for a couple months to get a phone interview. The phone interview was very short. The interviewer was very nice. I got notified the next day about the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a leadership experience that you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I applied online through on-campus recruiting for the Advisory program. Pretty straightforward process and only one round of interviews. The entire interview was focused on basic behaviorals and resume questions. They also asked a lot about leadership and team oriented experiences. My interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to throughout the interview.

Discover KPMG Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Campus interview.

Interview Questions

• It was really laidback and conversational, nothing very difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's no negotiation as it is a 2 day program

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG in March 2014.

Interview

Overall it was a relaxed, friendly process. They are just trying to get to know you and see if you would be a good fit, what your future plans are, etc.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this situation (gave a specific advisory related situation)?   Answer Question

KPMG Discover Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPMG (Orange, CA).

Interview

Very laid back and friendly people. The interview was literally the interviewer going through my resume and asking me to explain everything to him.