KPMG Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.8

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Interview

It went well. None of the questions were unexpected. It was a first round interview so they were just standard behavioral interview questions, so just think back on your experiences and what they taught you and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Pretty laid back. I had two back to back interviews on campus (30 minutes each) with managers. Mostly behavioral questions and was not intimidating at all. Most questions revolved around teamwork, at least for auditing internship

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work on a team   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

The recruiter firstly led me to go through my resume. He explained his position and requirements for the position. A couple of behavior questions were asked. No technical quesitons

Interview Questions

• demonstrate a recent writing   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online through university website. Meet & greet before the interview. 2 Interviews. 30 minutes each. 1 on 1, both times. Questions related to my experience and fit. Interviewed by 2 managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It is an easy-going interview. The usual questions you would normally prepare are asked. Name strength/weakness. Talk about a time you worked in a team and/or were a leader. It was like a casual conversation as well. Very comfortable and non-stressful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

2 Back to back half hour interviews. One with a senior manager and one with an HR representative. A lot of behavioral questions as opposed to technical accounting questions. Heard back within a few weeks after interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Mainly asked behavioral questions and about previous experiences. Know your resume like the back of your hand.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2016.

Interview

It was a 20-min phone interview going through what the internship was for and about the partner experience with interns. He asked about Excel Skills (pivot tables, formulas, etc.) Overall a learning experience

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I had an interview with a partner through on-campus recruiting. It was pretty relaxed and informational, he was very nice. Got an office visit invitation, spoke to a couple of officials and also had an interview with another partner. It was an interesting experience, they acted like they really cared. However, it took them so long, months, to get back to me about whether or not they were going to give me an offer. Overall, I had a positive experience, but they left me on suspense for so long, which was a bummer.

Tax Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied through university career website. Had a first round interview with a tax partner. He was really nice and laid-back. There was a pre-night reception before the actual interview at a local restaurant. The interview process was very relaxing. Now, I am doing my research for my second round interview. One advice is be confident, be yourself and know what you are talking about!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to make an ethical decision.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Got the opportunity at the school career fair to interview with KPMG. The first round consisted completely of behavior questions. The second round consisted of case studies and meeting with Senior Managers. I eventually got the offer which I accepted. The overall internship experience was really good. I got to learn a lot.

Interview Questions

• Everything was easy. Just make sure you know about your job and why you want to work for KPMG. Also, look through the questions on Glassdoor and other such websites. If you put in the effort and do you research, the entire interview process would prove to be a breeze. Good luck!   Answer Question