KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017
4,546 Interview Reviews

2.8

Analyste Financier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Paris (France)) in January 2017.

Interview

Suite à un entretien téléphonique après avoir envoyer mon cv et ma lettre de motivation j'ai été recontacter par le manager pour un éventuel entretien. Après l'entretien j'ai été accepter et notifier par un email pour commencer mon stage.

Praktikant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in May 2014.

Interview

Der Anruf von HR kam ca. 10 Tage nach dem Absenden der Bewerbungsunterlagen. Die Dame von HR hat zu einem persönlichen Interview mit der Fachabteilung eingeladen.
    Das Interview war sehr angenehm. Es wurden keinerlei Stressfragen oder ähnliches gestellt, es war mehr ein gegenseitiges Kennenlernen, ob beide Erwartungen erfüllt werden.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Put me on hold for more 1 month, still didn't get any invitation to LP until now. Keep saying that I'm on the waiting list. Don't think i will be given an offer now tbh

Interview Questions

• Did the apt test(numerical and verbal) then to the digital submission stage   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Fantastic assessment centre, extremely nice people and a great experience regardless of whether or not you get the job. Make sure you go in prepared for competency questions and why you want to work for kpmg: research the company!

Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The manager went through my CV, and asked general questions but looking at some credentials, including my home address, he directly told me that the company would not be able to handle me. He told me, you live on Bhulabhai Desai Road? That's interesting. He turned out to be right in judging me to be an internationally-minded, well-traveled person who wouldn't enjoy the mundane, monotonous work that junior level consultants unfortunately had to do. I quit the job in 15 days, and felt really bad for every single person working there. Some of the work doesn't even require a brain- they were just tracking the hours and charging huge clients like Kotak bank for the amount of time they "consulted" them.

Consultant Financial tax Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Ich habe mich online beworben. Der Vorgang dauerte 3 Wochen. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert. Nach 3 Tagen kam die Absage, weil ich zu wenig über meine Masterarbeit erläutert habe. Ich bin erst mit meiner masterarbeit angefangen gehabt und daher könnte ich auch nicht viel erzählen.

Director of Strategic Partnerships Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Fairly simple interview process that lead nowhere. After the interview with a hiring manager got a VERY POSITIVE feedback. However, after multiple follow ups - no response at all. Has been 8 weeks, and I hear that this is normal for how KPMG hires. Well, too bad - I am off the market now, with speed like this they will be missing on a lot of talent.

Interview Questions

• How would you develop the partner ecosystem?   1 Answer
    • How would you position working with partnerships internally to executives?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Online tests before a online digital submission. The final stage was their launch pad consisting of a group exercise, a report and a partner interview. The process was very smooth and feedback was provided.

Accounts Advisory Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Started with a CV rundown with HR. Then met an associate a few days later for a technical round. And then met the partner for a CV rundown and a few technical questions

Interview Questions

• Details on the work experience I had listed. Roles and responsibilities, why the switch, etc   Answer Question
    • Explain any IFRS that you know   Answer Question

Bigdata Hadoop Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Different techincal panels were taking in person technical rounds and they were looking for a person who can deal end to end implementation following with hr discussion who will ask about your work experience and your expectation from company and other common HR questions.
    1> Technical Discussion
    2> HR
    3> Managerial Discussion

Interview Questions

• More related to architecture and performance
      Difference between hive and hbase?
      Why set hive.execution.engine = tez; works faster than mapreduce job?
      How can we provide good performance except partioning and bucketing?
      What all techniques we can provide for good performance ?
      Which file format is better ORC or parquet ?
      Map side join and reduce side join?   Answer Question