KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,540 Interview Reviews

2.8

Director of Strategic Partnerships Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Fairly simple interview process that lead nowhere. After the interview with a hiring manager got a VERY POSITIVE feedback. However, after multiple follow ups - no response at all. Has been 8 weeks, and I hear that this is normal for how KPMG hires. Well, too bad - I am off the market now, with speed like this they will be missing on a lot of talent.

Interview Questions

• How would you develop the partner ecosystem?   1 Answer
    • How would you position working with partnerships internally to executives?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Online tests before a online digital submission. The final stage was their launch pad consisting of a group exercise, a report and a partner interview. The process was very smooth and feedback was provided.

Accounts Advisory Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Started with a CV rundown with HR. Then met an associate a few days later for a technical round. And then met the partner for a CV rundown and a few technical questions

Interview Questions

• Details on the work experience I had listed. Roles and responsibilities, why the switch, etc   Answer Question
    • Explain any IFRS that you know   Answer Question

Bigdata Hadoop Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Different techincal panels were taking in person technical rounds and they were looking for a person who can deal end to end implementation following with hr discussion who will ask about your work experience and your expectation from company and other common HR questions.
    1> Technical Discussion
    2> HR
    3> Managerial Discussion

Interview Questions

• More related to architecture and performance
      Difference between hive and hbase?
      Why set hive.execution.engine = tez; works faster than mapreduce job?
      How can we provide good performance except partioning and bucketing?
      What all techniques we can provide for good performance ?
      Which file format is better ORC or parquet ?
      Map side join and reduce side join?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in May 2015.

Interview

3 Runden, an denen unterschiedliche Akteure aus dem Bereich vor Ort waren. In jedem der Gespräche fand eine kurze Vorstellung, ein Case (Brain Teaser, Präsentation zu Case "Shared Service Center", Case zum Thema "Wertekette"), Präsentation des Cases und Beanwortung offener Fragen statt. Letze Runde alleine Interview mit dem Partner.

Stagiaire Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KPMG (Paris (France)).

Interview

Un entretien avec un manager, un deuxième avec un associé, un test de personnalité et un test d'anglais.
    Presque les mêmes questions durant les deux entretiens: motivation, projet professionnel, anciennes expériences et projets.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi KPMG?
      Différence entre conseil et audit?
      C'est quoi l'audit?
      Avez vous des connaissances en comptabilité?
      Vous êtes où dans la recherche du stage?
      Un petit discours en anglais.   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Leeds, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

very organised telephone and then face to face. Was given a technical test and some competency based questions after that. Overall it was smooth but the hiring decision took a while

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in May 2017.

Interview

Erster Kontakt nach initiativer Bewerbung per Telefon durch HR. Sehr angenehmes, professionelles Gespräch. Angekündigter Rückruf innerhalb von einer Woche kam bereits nach drei Tagen. Danach persönliches Interview mit Partner sowie Vertreter von HR.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Bristol, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

First online test, then surprisingly they did not ask for a digital interview, but a recorded piece of audio stating your motivation, then the assessment center, which consists of group exercise, one-to-one face interview, business brief.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in November 2016.

Interview

1 st stage phone interview: General questions about background. A few competence questions.
    2 nd stage face to face interview: Competence questions. A few course book questions. Friendly attitude during the interview