KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017
3,870 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

Consisted of online aptitude test and an in person interview. Interview was fairly quick and mainly on fit questions. There was no case studies in my interview however, some of my fellow interns had mentioned that a case study was part of their interview.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Intotal there were 6 Rounds (4 K.P.M.G Technical Round + 2 Onsite Partner Technical Round). All the initial 4 rounds were conducted face to face and rest over the conference.. Difficulty Level was ok.. 3.5/5

Interview Questions

• Guassian Markov Theorm, How to handle Multi-Collinearity, Hetroscadacticity and its measures for it, Define ID3 algo, How to impute missing values (Use MICE algo), Difference between Exponential and Radial Kernel, Random Forest, Boosting, Collaborative Filtering etc...   Answer Question

Audit Vacation Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in December 2016.

Interview

Just a simple one-to-one interview with the hiring manager. All candidates waited for their turns in a meeting room. Then candidates whose names are called will enter a separate room where the interview was conducted.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2013.

Interview

I have gone through two interviews:
    1- first with a senior manager. Most of his questions were behavioral ones. He asked Why KPMG? Also asked about my intentions to complete my studies (whether ACCA or CPA). Asked me why ACCA (it is the preferred qualification for the big4 in that region).
    2- Technical interview with a written test (Accounting and English/Arabic tests). You will be asked to translate an English paragraph to Arabic as many clients have English and Arabic financial statements.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary and benefits are fixed. it is good to accept the offer because you will learn much within the first 3-5 years. at the same time, you will have the chance to work on getting your qualification. If you wish you can leave to the industry afterwards

Senior Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Two interviews with three senior team members. Each interview was about an hour long and was largely behavioural. Some focus on work experience but personality plays a bigger factor in the hiring decision.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a heavy workload and tight deadlines?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not initially but at a later stage.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in February 2016.

Interview

2 Interviews - the first one is about your technical skills and you previous professional experience plus soft skills and the second one it's about sorting out your motivations and how to handle the pressure

Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

The process was straight forward for financial services. I had several rounds, including a presentation.
    they asked: Job History? Standard questions. A few questions on forecasting. They asked about education. Previous job experience.

Interview Questions

• Job History? Standard questions. A few questions on forecasting. They asked about education. Previous job experience.   1 Answer

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Details about experience -- specifically seeking to understand how my experience will overlay with KPMG organizational matrix. Specific examples of my responsibilities, challenges and daily tasks. Discussion of how knowledge will apply to the firm's offerings.

Praktikum Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

Die Bewerbung wurde gescreent. Nach ca. zwei Wochen bekam ich eine Einladung zum Vorstellungsgespräch. Ich konnte aus drei Terminen einen auswählen. Ich wurde von zwei Mitarbeitern interviewt, die beide sehr freundlich waren. Im Gespräch war wie folgt aufgebaut:
    1. Fragen zur Motivation und zum Lebenslauf
    2. Fachliche Fragen
    3. Brainteaser

Praktikant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in April 2015.

Interview

Da es sich um ein Schülerpraktikum habdelte bestand das Verfahren aus lediglich einem Telefoninterview, welches sehr angenehm war. Ich telefonierte mit einer netten HR Mitarbeiterin, die mir einige Fragen zu meinem Lebenslauf stellte, meine Erwartungen an das Praktikum abfragte und meine Pläne für die Zukunft wissen wollte.
    Das war alles.