KPMG Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.7

508 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I applied through my university application portal. In addition, I submitted my application through the KPMG website. In about a week's time, I received a first-round interview on campus. This first-round interview consisted of two behavioral interviews that lasted approximately 45 minutes each. Each interview was with a different member of the team.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult feedback you've ever received? Why KPMG? Why this internship? How are you a good fit?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2016.

Interview

Met with the recruiter at the campus career fair. I was accepted for a first round interview and attended the pre-interview night at a local bar. The interview overall it was very smooth and conversational with two current upper level employees. We talked a little bit about my resume and my interests, and how that related to my interests in the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two 45 minute interviews. All the questions asked were behavioral questions or questions about my resume. It was mostly just a conversation. They just wanted to see if you would fit well with the culture of the firm.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2016.

Interview

I spoke with some people at Career fair and got an interview there. I went and interviewed on campus a couple of weeks later and got asked back for a final round interview. Most of the questions were behavioral based. All the employees that I talked to were incredibly nice and were very helpful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

On campus first round interview which lasted about 30 minutes. Not any particularly tough questions few behavioral questions. Really want to get to know you as a person and see that you can keep the conversation going and are interested. Was just the first round interview have the second round interview coming up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Typical behavior questions along with conversational topics to see who you are. 3 interviews with lunch and mostly just talks with seniors and a partner. Like the other Big4 interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Winston-Salem, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

College interview. Asked a lot of behavioral questions. The interviewer is a senior manager from Greensboro. The process is not as relaxing as the other big four but it was not too bad. Overall, there were three behavioral questions. The difficulty level is medium.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Washington, DC).

Interview

There were a total of 3 interviews. I got to really know the recruiter, which made the process easier. The first interview was a phone interview. The final two interviews were in the office. The managers/partners are laid back and want to get know about you as a person. Questions were straight forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Kansas City, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

I attended meet the firms through the university. I met with current interns and recruiters to figure out how to reach out to my city of choice. They put me in contact with the recruiter from Kansas City.
    I went for an office visit when i was back home and did not get asked back :(

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process with KPMG San Antonio was very personal and enjoyable. We spent a significant amount of time meeting partners, senior managers, managers, and seniors. They truly make you feel special during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when..   1 Answer