KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,641 Interview Reviews

2.9

IT Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

KPMG has a professional organized interview process. The internal recruiter outlined the entire interview process to me over the phone and confirmed everything with me before to my phone and onsite interviews. My phone interview was a 30 minute discussion with the hiring manager. My onsite interview was with the hiring manager and another manager in the IT organization.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask me any unexpected questions. We discussed real world scenarios that I would be dealing with with my day to day job responsibilities.   Answer Question

Deal Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Champaign, IL).

Interview

The interview was very behavioral. It ended up being just 2 back-to-back 30 minute interviews on campus. This was after a pre-night at a restaurant on campus. Heard back about 4 weeks later that I got the internship.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

I go to a small college that KPMG does not normally recruit from. A coworker sent my resume to their friend at KPMG, who forwarded it to the campus recruiter. Then applied online and had a phone interview about 2 weeks later.

One week after that, had 2 interviews with a partner and a manager. Each one lasted about half an hour. Received a job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you failed at something.
      Why should we hire you?
      Answer Question

Regulatory Enforcement & Compliance Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I was referred by an employee and was invited for an office visit right away. Interviewed with 2 Directors and interacted with several other associates and senior associates. Interviews were behavioral and they really just wanted to know about me. Fit is big for them. The practice took us out to lunch afterwards and it was an overall very positive experience. Only reason I declined the offer was because I got another offer that was better for me personally. But I would recommend KPMG to anyone.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Stamford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone screening followed by an in office interview with 2 people from financial services and 2 from corporate tax. Behavior based mixed with relevant experience. VERY laid back, no reason to panic...

Interview Questions

• "I am very interested in your experience with ___, tell me about that and how you got that internship."   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

I had a 30 minutes phone interview with HR then followed with an on site interview to meet four managers/partners for about 2 hours. Behavior questions and technical questions were asked.

Tax Technology Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Montvale, NJ).

Interview

The first round took over the phone call. A lot of questions, you cannot imagine how technical it could be. The second round was at Montvale, NJ. 2 interviews back to back with 2 different managers.

Interview Questions

• How do you make a site faster if it takes time loading?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

The first interview was with a Senior Manager on a college campus. The second interview was at the office and started in a conference room where a presentation was given by partners. The rest of the second round of interviews consisted of three separate interviews and then a lunch.

Interview Questions

• Mostly conversational with a few situational questions. Wanted to know how you work with groups and how much you stay organized. Make sure to know your resume   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I got in contact with a woman from the CT office and got in contact with the recruiter from the office I wanted to work with. She sent me the link to apply online and I got an email about 3 weeks later asking to come in for an hour long interview. Met with a parter and senior manager, 30 mins each. Got a call a few days later with an offer.

Team Member In Human Resources Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview, the outcome was that they will meet me in person in 1 week, never heard back from them since 6 months though they were amazed by my career achievements.

Interview Questions

• Typical resume questions like what did you did about a certain task or project that you handled.   Answer Question