KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 22, 2017
4,333 Interview Reviews

2.8

Vice President - Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Initial intveirh with the recruiter then It was with a hiring manager on the phone for an hour , mostly talked about himself and the great things he has done at the company! I talked Very little about myself

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

One on campus interview that was mostly behavioral. Second round was an office interview that was very fun and got to meet great people. They have you interview with two people in the office then take you to a nice lunch afterwards to get to know more professionals within the firm.

Interview Questions

• Mostly had to do with stuff on my resume and questions I had for the interviewer.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted on two back to back 30-minute interviews. Both were pretty casual and consisted of them asking me about myself and telling me about who they are and about KPMG. Nontechnical. Straightforward.

Business Valuation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Bloomington, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

A very conversational behavioral based interview. Asked if I knew what some technical terms were but didn't quiz me on them. Just asked about different points on the resume and really wanted to know I was passionate about valuation.

EVS Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very enjoyable and comforting. Multiple other interviewers who were not mine came up and talked to me before my interview. Offered advice and really relaxed me before I actually started the interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume?
      Do you have any experience working on a team and if so what was your role?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Amherst, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a 20-minute meeting with recruiter event. And you basically ask all questions you have and let the person answers. They will tell you precisely when should you apply for the internship according to your graduation plan.

SALT Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied via my college hiring system and KPMG online career website. There was two-30minute interviews. One interviewer was quite introvert and showed not much interest in the candidate while the other was on the opposite side.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose Tax?
      How did you deal with difficult situations/co-workers?
      What is your most proudest moment?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in September 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was an online applications, followed by a preinterview social than on campus interview. The interview was horrible. The whole interview was me just asking questions and him not asking me anything at all.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

2 interviews with 2 different partners. Mostly behavioral questions, sometimes specifically about the role and the field. Also lots of questions regarding my resumé. Nothing that was a curveball. In the end, we talked more about personal lives and goals.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

Five interviews with partners and a few with HR dept. They wanted to understand if there was a business case for hiring me. They focussed on my client and sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself (i.e. sales experience, client work experience and key impacts).   Answer Question