KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,214 Interview Reviews

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I received an email to schedule phone interview after I applied . Then I received a call from south Africa the screening went well next day got interview in person request at KPMG Ft Lauderdale office I had the interview however it was conducted via video conference the interviewer for the Dept, was not notified that I was scheduled to interview with her. I was told by the recruiting coordinator, couple days they would give me feedback from the interviewer of the Dept I was being considered for lastly, I waited a week 3 days, received a "thank you for your interest at KPMG" email no offer.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you had in the past and what Did you do to resolve it what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

As an experienced hire, I was surprised by the difficulty Partners in a multi-disciplined firm had "connecting the operational dots" of life science and healthcare strategy. I interviewed directly with the senior or hiring Partner on the telephone. Having to meet multiple Partners throughout the process takes a lot of time to schedule and 50% are as they are driving or at the airport. It's critical to know the single value only you can bring to the organization.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG in July 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with global recruiter who was based outside the US. Was not familiar with the role I was applying for. Never heard back despite being told they would follow up within 2 weeks.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Applied online , was contacted by HR, Phone Interview with HR and hiring team, very professional. walked through my experience in interview, what I did in my previous roles and also my technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Interview was about previous work experience and skillset. Very professional approach.   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Very focused on company fit, many questions about involvement in college and general extracurricular experiences. Also a decent number of behavioral questions, most of which are predictable. Definitely no technical questions. Overall mostly to see how candidates think on their feet.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time you had to serve in a mentorship role for another student.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

In depth process; phone interviews (5), in person interview . I met with a lot of different members of the team including those I don't work with directly. They asked a lot of questions regarding why I want to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for KPMG?   1 Answer

Tax Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KPMG (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

it was a mock interview session on campus where i met the head of tax. they gave me the internship on the spot. after the internship i got an offer.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

They sent me a link to do an online aptitude test. It was 3 mins each part and 3 parts in total. Then they asked for a phone interview. Very basic behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

campus recruiting, applied online, one week to get the in person interview, the in person interview was in a cafe, very casual, talked about future plan , why kpmg, experience at university and etc. 2 weeks later got declined.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

They have asked several questions like a quiz. I was unable to answer it before I need to write the questions down to figure the number, i was not prepared and obviously I didn't get an offer. But interview experience is more important to me.