KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,334 Interview Reviews

2.8

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

As an experienced hire, I was surprised by the difficulty Partners in a multi-disciplined firm had "connecting the operational dots" of life science and healthcare strategy. I interviewed directly with the senior or hiring Partner on the telephone. Having to meet multiple Partners throughout the process takes a lot of time to schedule and 50% are as they are driving or at the airport. It's critical to know the single value only you can bring to the organization.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG in July 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with global recruiter who was based outside the US. Was not familiar with the role I was applying for. Never heard back despite being told they would follow up within 2 weeks.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Applied online , was contacted by HR, Phone Interview with HR and hiring team, very professional. walked through my experience in interview, what I did in my previous roles and also my technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Interview was about previous work experience and skillset. Very professional approach.   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Very focused on company fit, many questions about involvement in college and general extracurricular experiences. Also a decent number of behavioral questions, most of which are predictable. Definitely no technical questions. Overall mostly to see how candidates think on their feet.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time you had to serve in a mentorship role for another student.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

In depth process; phone interviews (5), in person interview . I met with a lot of different members of the team including those I don't work with directly. They asked a lot of questions regarding why I want to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for KPMG?   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

They have asked several questions like a quiz. I was unable to answer it before I need to write the questions down to figure the number, i was not prepared and obviously I didn't get an offer. But interview experience is more important to me.

Tax Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KPMG (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

it was a mock interview session on campus where i met the head of tax. they gave me the internship on the spot. after the internship i got an offer.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

They sent me a link to do an online aptitude test. It was 3 mins each part and 3 parts in total. Then they asked for a phone interview. Very basic behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

campus recruiting, applied online, one week to get the in person interview, the in person interview was in a cafe, very casual, talked about future plan , why kpmg, experience at university and etc. 2 weeks later got declined.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

The recruiter firstly led me to go through my resume. He explained his position and requirements for the position. A couple of behavior questions were asked. No technical quesitons

Interview Questions

• demonstrate a recent writing   1 Answer

See What KPMG Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Senior Associate - Forensic Advisory in New York, NY

Pros: “KPMG has an innate ability to find amazing people, who make coming to work a pleasure. We are exposed to some of the world's largest institutions and get a unique experience to see...”“KPMG has an innate ability to find amazing people, who make coming to work a pleasure. We are exposed to some of the world's largest institutions and get a unique experience to see into industry while remaining outside.” – Full Review