KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,328 Interview Reviews

2.8

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPMG (Montvale, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

It was cool, very relaxed, friendly IT team of 2 people. First, they gave me a pre-prepared list of t-sql questions on a paper and asked me to reason my answers, some were queries, some were concerning indexes. It was not a multiple choice.

Interview Questions

• what sources have you sourced from in Sql Server Integration Services? How do you connect to Oracle in SSIS ?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Lots of interviews and very intense theoretical questions. Black suit was a must. Migrated from phone to inperson to a full day of back to back interviews and office tour.

Interview Questions

• How many wheels are in Manhattan?   1 Answer

Senior Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Simple - basic background question eg education, previous work history - have u led a team before, previous clients - industry, challenges, strength and weaknesses, to be honest interviewer spent more time talking about themselves and their experience

Interview Questions

• Personal Strength and Weaknesses   2 Answers

CMI Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (McLean, VA).

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, one on campus for the Future Diversity Leaders conference and two interviews at your office of choice for the CMI internship. For the interviews at the office, you are also taken out to eat with the other interviewees and employers.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my leadership positions on my resume and different behavioral situations with teams   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA).

Interview

Horrible experience. The recruiters are extremely unprofessional- they do not call you back after the interview so they can call you again for another round in the future if need be only to put a steady flow of people in front of management. Do not deal with senior associate recruiters or below.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a technical issue you have run into and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed at my college campus. I was offered the internship after attending their leadership program. I only had one official interview before I received an interview. But they try to spend a lot of time with you to get to know you first.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of your strengths. What are some reasons that you are more qualified than other aplicants? Describe a time when you were in a leadership position and had to make a difficult choice, would you make the same choice over again?   Answer Question

Summer Externship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Washington, DC).

Interview

I had 2 screening phone interviews and then two behavioral phone interviews. I had my first screen in December 2016 and instead of in person interviews, I had 30 min. phone interviews, because of a schedule conflict.

Interview Questions

• How do you balance school and your extracurricular activities?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG in April 2017.

Interview

About one week after the HR screening, I had a phone interview with a data scientist. The questions interviewer asked are most about the projects I have done, very detailed. I did not have any behavior questions

Interview Questions

• Logistic regression and random forest, which is less bias?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG in April 2017.

Interview

It was a phone screening interview, and the worst thing is when i email the recruiter asking about my application status, no one replies. I mean at least a company should let the candidate know whether he or she gets the job.

Interview Questions

• What software you prefer to use?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Miami, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was standard for a company of this rank, be prepared & confident to relate your qualifications and qualities. Make sure to be clear and concise with a sense of personality and positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• Phone pop, Formal Interview, Resume Review, Case Study Questions   Answer Question