KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,714 Interview Reviews

2.9

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

Apply through campus, network with recruiters and reps as much as possible. Stand out! Attend all events, be yourself. Interview strictly on interpersonal skills. Know the context, content and result of everything on resume. Attend inside look event and get to meet professionals. Will be given many opportunities to network early.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Stage 1 - Aptitude test, Stage 2 Assessment Center, Stage 3 Interview with a partner. The aptitude test was straight forward quantitative and verbal. The assessment center had another test a group task and an interview with a panel. Both interviews involved BBI and other normal questions

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

My professor referred me directly to our university recruiter after their OCR period because they were still looking for potential candidates. Poor communication, unenthusiastic, and ultimately was not worth while to pursue.

Technology Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Montvale, NJ).

Interview

first round was a telephonic interview, completely based on your resume with basic concepts of oops. Second round was a on site interview with 2 interviewers for 30 mins each. the interviewers didn't make me comfortable at all. They kept on bombarding with question over question.They didn't even bother getting copy of my resume. i had to hand them my own copies.

Interview Questions

• How would you debug a sql code with 500 lines of code. if it returns you 15 records instead of 5 records.   Answer Question

Associate - EVS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Applied through university and KPMG website
    Had a pre-social the day before
    First round was on campus, with a senior manager in EVS
    Interview was fairly simple, with a few behavioral, some background, some basic accounting technicals and couple of economics questions
    There was one brain teaser at the end

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Washington, DC).

Interview

Interview time is usually later in the day around 5 or 6pm after work. You are put into a waiting room full of other applicants and there are reps from KPMG to welcome you and help you answer any questions beforehand. You are called in groups and put into a private room for 3 rounds of one on one interviews 30 minutes each. If you are not selected they will only offer you 2 interviews and cut it short.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Washington, DC).

Interview

This is why KPMG is the best. Here is what I did to receive my full time offer: 1) network with the campus recruiter before the recruiting events event start. This helps get your face in the room before a lot of applications come in. 2) Attend the recruiting events. This is simple because you want to see if this is the company you want to work for and it shows the recruiting team you're interested. 3). Apply. This is simple as it seems. Step 1 is crucial for this because this can separate yourself from the rest. 4) Campus interviews. Be yourself and study up on KPMG especially the federal practice if you're interested. STAR practicing as well. 5) super day aka second round. Be yourself again and you're almost out of the woods. 6) Offer! Overall, awesome and relaxing process by KPMG

Interview Questions

Application

I interviewed at KPMG in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my University and was informed that I received an interview after a week. There was only one round of interviews, which consisted of two 45 minute behavioral interviews with a manager and a managing director. The first 45 minutes were focused more on my experiences and history. Questions were typical behavioral interview questions. The interviewer was friendly and casual. I had 5-10 minutes at the end to ask him questions about his experiences and opinions. The second interview began with me going over my resume, but most of it was spent having a conversation with the interviewer regarding what I could expect from a career at KPMG. They contacted me one week later informing me of my offer.

Engagement Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Phone screen from recruiter, a few days later email for an interview request. First interview was laid back and was more of a conversation. For scheduled for a second interview with an associate that flew in from New York. Went really well, got the phone call that I was hired two days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on salary.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

It is a Campus Interview. Interviewer is a tax manager, very friendly. She will ask to walk through the resume, and ask several behavior questions. Then it is your turn to ask the question.