KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 22, 2017
4,333 Interview Reviews

2.8

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG in April 2017.

Interview

It was a phone screening interview, and the worst thing is when i email the recruiter asking about my application status, no one replies. I mean at least a company should let the candidate know whether he or she gets the job.

Interview Questions

• What software you prefer to use?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Miami, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was standard for a company of this rank, be prepared & confident to relate your qualifications and qualities. Make sure to be clear and concise with a sense of personality and positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• Phone pop, Formal Interview, Resume Review, Case Study Questions   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed for a data scientist position. First round with hr and second round phone screening were ok. The onsite was a disaster. One interviewer was playing her cell phone throughout my 30min presentation; another was blinking his eye all the time. They did not seem to know a lot about machine learning. The questions they asked were simply copied from the internet, and I doubt that they know the right answers. The case studies were weird and stupid, and were absolutely not at the same level as cases that may be asked by other top consulting companies. I did not get an offer, but I would not accept it if I did.

Interview Questions

• How to build model to classify highly unbalanced labels   2 Answers

Meetings & Events Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview. It was only about ten minutes long. She was very nice and basically just wanted to get to know you and your personality better. If you through basic interview preparation for an internship you should be fine!

Interview Questions

• Give me three words to describe yourself   1 Answer

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Auburn, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied on handshake and on KPMG website and was notified that I had been selected fro an interview and invited to dinner. I had two 30 minute interviews with different employees. They asked me a few behavioral questions, and we talked about things on my resume.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were faced with an ethical dilemma and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Internal Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

On campus interview. Called in for second interview downtown in the office. Interviewed with a Director, Partner, and Manager in that order for 30 min each. Then was taken to lunch by 2 seniors and talked more on a personal basis.

SLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

First interview with senior manager went well because I met her the night before at the pre-interview social. Second round interview with a partner not so much, didn't "click" with him.

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

The first round of interviews were two on campus interviews, each 30 minutes long, back to back. The second round of interviews was an all day event in their Philly office, where I was interviewed by 2 more partners, each for 30 minutes.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG in April 2017.

Interview

Initial scrutiny followed by phone screen. Comprised of behavioral questions and knowledge on strategy, finance and analytical reasoning. Was given a task to submit within two days post which the decision was made.

Interview Questions

• Strategic Planning concepts, Was asked to prepare a slide for a case study   Answer Question

Federal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Fairfax, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Attending a pre interview get together with other interviewees. Members of KPMG were also there. This happened the night before the interview. The interview itself was pretty straight forward. With lots of behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time in which their was a conflict with someone you had to work with and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question