KPMG Interview Questions in Ireland | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.7

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Took 4 weeks with 2 telephonic screening and on onsite interview. Telephonic screening one from bangalore and one from US. Mostly about past experience and project worked on. Onsite interview was technical

Interview Questions

• Mostly about past experience and project worked on. Onsite interview was technical   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Cork (Ireland)) in April 2017.

Interview

One interview about 20 minutes long. Ye questions were straight forward and not all hat challengeing. It seemed more of them wanting employees rather than employees fighting for the job.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

There was a business case study which was not difficult and I was not asked about it during the interview. There was two interviews in total lasting about 20/30 minutes each. The first with a manager and the second with a partner. They were not too bad once you had prepped. I knew a lot about the business and the job which is very important.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions
      When have you shared knowledge?
      Worked to a deadline?
      Worked as part of a team? Difficulty working as part of a team?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call a few weeks later asking to come in for interview. Interview lasted approx. 30 mins and was very laid back. Interviewer didn't ask any tough questions it was more getting to know me and going through application.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever helped out in your community?   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2016.

Interview

First, Business assessment around 45 mins to use a laptop they prepared for you to type in the answer. the answer will be used by the HR.
    then Interview with director around 45 mins
    Interview with partner another 45 mins

Interview Questions

• Why you are interested in KPMG   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KPMG in September 2016.

Interview

Relaxed interview one on one for most of it with partner joining towards the end. Very informative about the role and very open. Had very positive feedback during the interview

Better counter offer

Valuation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied this job just by sending my CV to them. I got the interview after one week. The interview contains two parts. The first part, two managers ask me questions related to my CV. The second part is a 15 minutes quiz which contains 20 MCQ.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2016.

Interview

it took one and half hour in total. A half one for business assessment, where I was asked answering two competency questions then one hour interview with an auditor director. Queries typically kick off from CV then go to more specific fields based on interviewer's interests. There are also some technique queries, which is little bit tough, if you are not accounting student.

Interview Questions

• go through you CV.
      Business assessment: 1. describe an occasion you overcome a setback to achieve your goal. 2. discuss a up to date business news you are interested.   Answer Question

Graduate Tax Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Applied online
    Invited to an interview in person
    3 hour interview ; business excercise; 2x interviews
    Business excercise required you to answer two questions on a laptop. Be up to date on current affairs

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2016.

Interview

2 stage interview, one was a competency based interview with a HR manager and then a take home 2 part tasks- an article to write and a presentation on a proposed strategy.

The first interview, the competency based one was very one sided, their preferred method was to let me talk and tell my story so far.

The second interview was my presentation and then questions on it.

They said to expect up to two weeks to hear from the first interview but I heard back the next day for round two. They were very friendly but quite hard to read too.

Interview Questions

• Do you genuinely understand what we do in terms of us working at a partner level with our clients?   Answer Question