KPMG Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.8

Discover KPMG Los Angeles Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two thirty minute interviews, one with a member of the tax practice, one with a recruiter. We stayed on track with the 30 minutes. Started with the interviewer introducing themselves and then moved on to a conversation with some interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, What do you look for in an employer, what is your biggest weakness, explain a difficult situation and how you creatively handled it.   Answer Question

Discover Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

On campus interview (two 30 minute back to back). First was with a partner second was with the director of recruiting. Both were very conversational. I was asked questions by the recruiter more so than the partner. Both were very friendly, professional, and you could tell they truly wanted to be there.

Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Invited to a pre-interview reception where they gave a more detailed overview of what the team does, had us work through a case of a typical client project and present to the team, and networking.

Interview was one round, on campus, with a director and managing director. Each interviewer had his own style of interviewing - one was laid back and was basically a conversation addressing any concerns he had about my experience, the other asked tougher behavioral and case questions.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume (be prepare for them to pick apart each experience and be able to thoroughly explain your skills).
      What did you learn in this class? What are three characteristics you think we value in the team? How have you displayed those characteristics? What did you learn from the case workshop?
      1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

1 on 1 in-person interview.
    The interviewer reviewed resume and asked for self presentation.
    It took about 30 minutes (half an hour).
    He also asked for questions and answered. Overall fine. It was 1st interview.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with a manager to discuss my qualifications and education. I interviewed with four individuals at different levels. The overall process took a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      Why do you want to work at KPMG?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

it was very easy, applied online through university and interviewed. I found it very easy to get access to information from the recruiters and did research on glassdoor before. The interview process involved talking to many directors in the office along with associates.

Interview Questions

• Group environment questions focused on your ability to work with others   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

First applied through campus career center. I was notified about an invitation to an on campus interview about a week after applying. The on campus interview was 30 minutes and mostly consisted of behavioral questions and going through my resume. The process was very straightforward and relaxing. Rather than through questions after question at me, it was very conversational. My interviewer great answers to my questions which helped provide me with additional insight into the company. Looked like they were genuinely interested in learning about me as a person.

Summer Leadership Program (Discover) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was invited to first round interviews and a pre-interview social with professionals. They flew someone down from the office I was recruiting for. He was very relaxed and walked through my resume, then the rest of the time I asked him questions. Received a call from the recruiter a week later saying that I was invited for the program.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Way too many interviews! Seven interviews, both phone and in-person. Very repetitive, interviewers all pretty much asked the same questions. One on one and panel interviews. Too much! Nice people but their interview process is way over engineered.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Casual interview with more of a learning about each other Q & A. Had 3 rounds that were very laid back. Team is a little less tenured which allows for a fresh beginning as whole. The senior management was very knowledgeable and looked to create a synergetic environment in the workplace. Good interview

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for with the company.   1 Answer