KPMG Management Consulting Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Management Consulting Consultant Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Kansas City, MO) in February 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview to assess my background and skills, followed by interview with HR that was mostly a re-validation of resume and work experience, followed by interview with hiring manager. Mostly a friendly discussion followed by a review of the job and how my skills and experience were a match for the position.

Salary concernts

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Management Consulting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied to KPMG's Management Consulting Practice in Jakarta, Indonesia. The online application process is slightly cumbersome- they ask you to basically re-write your whole resume online (standard for some consulting firms), but also ask you to highlight key takeaways/achievements in each position you've had. After this, I was invited for my assessment day, where I had to complete a 'fit' questionnaire, English test (written test, basic grammar, and a few financial terms that I was asked to define via multiple-choice i.e. What is the OECD- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development), an IQ test (if you have yet to do one, I recommend finding online assessments- this was more along the lines of 'guess the next picture' given a sequence of 8 pictures (3x3)). After this, you are scheduled for a one-on-one interview with your manager where she/he will go through your experiences from your written application and ask you experiential/behavioral questions. That said, you can definitely earn big points if you are able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the firm's practice- (i.e., its three service arms, where does Management Consulting fall under, what industries the Jakarta practice serves, and what distinguishes the firm from other consulting firms).

Following this, you are all set! My experience with KPMG overall was definitely less challenging compared to other consulting firms given that there was no case interviews (and only one interview).

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about KPMG's operations in Jakarta?   1 Answer

Unfortunately, the package offered was not competitive, and it was not revised after my negotiations with them. To be honest, I left my negotiations feeling that KPMG did not appreciate my value proposition or what I had to bring to the company, and this was a significant turnoff for me.

Management Consulting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2012.

Interview

4 interviews and computer based common sense test

Interview Questions