KPMG Management Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Management Intern Interview Questions

Management Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

After the online application, you are required to take the online aptitude tests. Having passed the online tests you will then be scheduled for an phone interview with the Business Manager which is competency based (for my case). After a couple of days, the HR personnel will get in touch with you to let you know if you are selected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Management Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

2 on-site intervews, 1st by HR, 2nd by 2 team members

Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I applied online through school. There was an online numerical and reasoning test. The numerical test was more of a test of speed than anything else. I did not manage to complete all the questions. But I was still called up for interview. It was a phone interview as I was overseas at that time. The interviewer was professional and friendly through the process.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the financial crisis and what will be the impact on our company?   Answer Question

Management Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in February 2012.

Interview

1 Phone interview was conducted

Interview Questions

• Imagine if you were the owner of a cow farm. What are the assets that will allow you to claim for capital allowances and what deductions will be made available to you?   Answer Question