KPMG Interview Questions in Moscow, Russia | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Advisory Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Really nice structured interview. With a very friendly people on every stage of the process. However, some tough questions about the job were asked at the very beginnings, so keep yourself updated on the company profile.

Associate - FRM Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)).

Interview

Went through the hiring process at KPMG quite recently. Had 3 rounds: 1 HR interview, 2 1:1 interviews with managers and 1 interview with partner. Very nice people, all interviews were competence based. Everything was very nice and efficient. Feedback after each round was quite prompt.

My advice: discuss with your HR what your salary expectation is and if it is within the salary range of the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about Basel/ IFRS/ Local regulatory standards.   1 Answer

The offer did not meet my expectations

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in August 2016.

Interview

The overall process was extremely long. One of the last stages was a group case exercise. We were divided into groups of two and given 4 hours to solve the case in the Moscow City office. Nevertheless, no one controlled or watched us, so the final assessment was based only on the 5 minute presentation divided between two group members.

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in July 2016.

Interview

Screening involved 4 stages. First, there were 2 online tests (quantitative and graphical logic). Later there was an interview with the HR specialist, then an assessment center group work, and finally an interview with the team manager.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to our practices? Cite some examples/expertise.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in February 2016.

Interview

I would like to share my experience of going through KPMG application process. I applied to the roles 1,5 month ago, after that I had to contact myself and ask for an update regarding my application.
    I have applied for 2 vacancies (Fixed Assets Valuation and Corporate Finance). Today, at 7 pm one of HR person contacted me regarding my application. However, I had to choose between two vacancies and the colleague explained it very briefly and forced me to choose one straight away without providing me time to think about my career within this role. I think it is very crucial to have a bit of time as it could be my life choice. Alright, I choose Corporate Finance, theoretical questions was asked straight away. I would like to mention that it was almost 7 pm, I had very emotional and tough day and I couldn't answer the question properly. May be I am wrong but I think it makes company look more professional when telephone interview properly scheduled and candidates are aware what to expect from a phone call. Therefore, I feel that I wasn't assessed properly and didn't have a chance to show my best result. I also would like to mention that whole phone call (process) was rushed.

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in February 2016.

Interview

First, you submit online your CV and cover letter in order to participate in screening process. Then you receive online math and logic tests. After completion there is a telephone interview. Then they will call you in order to schedule an interview with HR. Finally, you will have a conversation with manager

Strategy Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in December 2015.

Interview

First step was home task - case study. They were given 48 hours to finish it. It wasn't difficult. Second step - standard HR interview. Third step - case interview with Manager. It was conducted via Skype. It was the most awful experience I had so far. Their internet was so bad that we lost connection every other minute. I had to ask several times for information and repeated myself because I wasn't sure that interviewer did hear me well. I got a feedback from them in 1 month! Its ridiculous.

Entry Level Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in September 2015.

Interview

After sucessfull passing of numerical tests I have been invited for the interview with the HR.
    Special questions were:
     - Why there were a one year gap in my career and what I have been doing that year
     - Why haven't I got formally dressed (I wore a suit jacket with jeans)

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in August 2015.

Interview

After CV screening was phone interview, then hr interview with motivational and situational questions. One week later was interview with managers with accounting and iq questions. In a few days i got my job offer.

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in April 2015.

Interview

HR-interview. First numerical and verbal keenexa online test, then we arrange HR interview. Despite the fact it was supposed to be HR, I had technical questions during the interview. Despite the fact it is intern position, knowledge of some particular industry was required.

Interview Questions

• How to value IT start up?
      Which company may be valued using DCF?
      What can be considered long term assets?   Answer Question