KPMG Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

2.7

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online for this interview and got contacted quite quickly, within one week. I had the usual phone screen call and then I have been invited on-site for an interview with HR the week after. Directly following this interview I had a technical interview with a group of potential future colleagues about technical skills and previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be the impact of the end of baking secrecy in Luxembourg?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

Met the hiring manager after corresponding briefly through email. The interview focused on the candidate's positive attitudes, willingness to learn, understanding of Black Scholes Merton pricing formulas, discounted cash flow pricing, short rate models, that were required in the mark to market valuation work at the time. Some sharing about background and interests will also be touched, to have a better understanding of the candidate.

Interview Questions

• understanding of BSM option pricing formula, swaps, DCF, short rate models   1 Answer

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in April 2012.

Interview

Very straightforward process - applied online, got called on-site interview, 6 rounds with mostly senior people, interviews were mostly on subject related matters with few behaviour question. I'd say rather standard process in line with expectations

Interview Questions

• How would you make a simulation scheme with the lowest variance?   Answer Question