KPMG Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Chapel Hill, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Two separate 30 minute interviews, one with a partner and one with a manager. Both were very relaxed and consisted mostly of casual conversation. The interview was not very challenging, and as long as you show that you are eager to work there, you should be golden. I heard back within a week of my interviews.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Why accounting? Hardest one by far: "I interview a lot of people applying for a position here, when I go back to my office, what is the one thing you want me to remember about you that will make you stand out from all the other candidates?"   2 Answers

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Raleigh, NC) in November 2008.

Interview

First I did the on campus recruiting. Then, I applied. Then I got an interview on campus. Then they sent me a letter saying I was selected for second interviews in the KPMG office. Then I went to the KPMG office for an interview with about five people. Then I got a phone call and an offer letter about a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.