KPMG Interview Questions in Russia | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 15, 2017

2.9

Associate - FRM Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)).

Interview

Went through the hiring process at KPMG quite recently. Had 3 rounds: 1 HR interview, 2 1:1 interviews with managers and 1 interview with partner. Very nice people, all interviews were competence based. Everything was very nice and efficient. Feedback after each round was quite prompt.

My advice: discuss with your HR what your salary expectation is and if it is within the salary range of the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about Basel/ IFRS/ Local regulatory standards.   1 Answer

The offer did not meet my expectations

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in August 2016.

Interview

The overall process was extremely long. One of the last stages was a group case exercise. We were divided into groups of two and given 4 hours to solve the case in the Moscow City office. Nevertheless, no one controlled or watched us, so the final assessment was based only on the 5 minute presentation divided between two group members.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in February 2016.

Interview

I would like to share my experience of going through KPMG application process. I applied to the roles 1,5 month ago, after that I had to contact myself and ask for an update regarding my application.
    I have applied for 2 vacancies (Fixed Assets Valuation and Corporate Finance). Today, at 7 pm one of HR person contacted me regarding my application. However, I had to choose between two vacancies and the colleague explained it very briefly and forced me to choose one straight away without providing me time to think about my career within this role. I think it is very crucial to have a bit of time as it could be my life choice. Alright, I choose Corporate Finance, theoretical questions was asked straight away. I would like to mention that it was almost 7 pm, I had very emotional and tough day and I couldn't answer the question properly. May be I am wrong but I think it makes company look more professional when telephone interview properly scheduled and candidates are aware what to expect from a phone call. Therefore, I feel that I wasn't assessed properly and didn't have a chance to show my best result. I also would like to mention that whole phone call (process) was rushed.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in February 2016.

Interview

First, you submit online your CV and cover letter in order to participate in screening process. Then you receive online math and logic tests. After completion there is a telephone interview. Then they will call you in order to schedule an interview with HR. Finally, you will have a conversation with manager

Strategy Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in December 2015.

Interview

First step was home task - case study. They were given 48 hours to finish it. It wasn't difficult. Second step - standard HR interview. Third step - case interview with Manager. It was conducted via Skype. It was the most awful experience I had so far. Their internet was so bad that we lost connection every other minute. I had to ask several times for information and repeated myself because I wasn't sure that interviewer did hear me well. I got a feedback from them in 1 month! Its ridiculous.

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in April 2015.

Interview

HR-interview. First numerical and verbal keenexa online test, then we arrange HR interview. Despite the fact it was supposed to be HR, I had technical questions during the interview. Despite the fact it is intern position, knowledge of some particular industry was required.

Interview Questions

• How to value IT start up?
      Which company may be valued using DCF?
      What can be considered long term assets?
      Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online to the Job Offer in 1 day event. It took me the whole day starting from 9 a.m. and finishing at 5 p.m. I had an essay in english about pros and cons of living in a big city. Then I had an interview with HR it was standard interview. Managers asked me general questions about my background. Questions were mainly finance (my background is finance).

Interview Questions

• Why audit? Which type of individual savings you know? Why financing the company with equity can be more costly than financing with loan?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in February 2015.

Interview

Online application and test followed by a phone call interview that tests your commercial awareness. They asked basic questions about CV. Also what qualities are important for working in KPMG?

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in February 2015.

Interview

1. Two online tests (verbal and math)
    2. English test (text and essay).
    3. Interview with HR.
    4. Interview with two managers and the head of the group (simple tasks about taxes).

Tax Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in September 2014.

Interview

Conversation with HR for about an hour about the candidate, his knowledge, learning performance, hobbies and etc. HR check up candidates English and some knowledge on Tax. Then candidate wait for HR's call to be invited to conversation with head of group.

Interview Questions

• Which is your most significant achievment?   1 Answer