KPMG Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.7

Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Berkeley, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very chill and was almost like a conversation. Basically just asked about things on my resume and gave me a lot of time to ask questions about the firm.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I met associates and recruiter at my school's meet the firms. I applied online. A couple of weeks later I was invited to on campus interviews. It was structured as two back to back 30 minute interviews with a senior manager and partner. I received a call with the offer the next day. I had one month to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Two thirty minute interviews. Very straightforward. All behavioral and a lot of scenario based questions. Important to just know yourself. The interviewers just want to know who you are and how you will behave.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through OCR took a week to hear back then second round interview for final results. Behavioral based interview just be yourself and be confident. Make sure to look up the best 30 questions the BIG 4 ask to prep.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Very behavioral based questions   Answer Question

Associate Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Two people interviewed me. About half hour each. It just likes conversation between us. But the second interviewer is a recruiter, she asked me some questions that I have difficulty to answer. I felt not comfortable. But I like their office at San Francisco. It was big. But I applied for the audit associate, I don't think i would spend more time in the office if I am hire. Just like the senior manager said, I don't even go to this office, I spent all the time at client's site.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview process was smooth. A recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn and did initial screening for a Specialist role in Cyber Security Transformation team. It was followed by 2 phone interviews and an onsite interview of 30 minutes with two directors. HR emailed me same day about the feedback from onsite interviews and called me next day to discuss offer.

Interview Questions

The offer was not a step up from what I was already making.

Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I initially applied online through my university. I was contacted for a phone interview with a manager. We talked about my resume for a bit and he described KPMG's advisory services. He was very kind and emailed me extra material (brochures and videos) because we ran out of time at the end of the interview. Round 2 was an on-site. It was 3 interviews, each with a different member of the firm. After that two associates took me and the other candidates to lunch.

Sr Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Long and drawn out. Had 2 rounds of in person interviews. Was told I would get an offer but then after months of waiting was told it wasn't going to happen.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Process was 2 interviews. First interview was one on one with a manager. Second interview was a super day at their campus, an all day interview. Then a few days later I received a call with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with 2 seniors at KPMG (1 partner, 1 senior manager). The interview was very casual, and you can tell that they were more focused on getting to know you better as a person. They went through my resume and asked me to elaborate on one or two things things that I was the most passionate about. No tricky questions, and they really encourage you to ask them questions in the end.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is one thing you learnt from (certain position) that you can apply to our program?   Answer Question