KPMG Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

There are about 5 interviews with associates, partners and managers. the last interview is with the recruiter who follows up with the interviews. about a week after the interview, a recruiter calls to let you know if you got the job or not.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

You start with on-campus interviews through your school's career center. If chosen, you get a phone interview, then an in-office interview. KPMG looks for leadership potential in their candidates (e.g. student leadership in accounting clubs)

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had an issue with a teammate and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Life in a time of experience. Stayed in the famous W hotel for a night for interview next day and also was treated with great food and wine. In all wonderful time.

Interview Questions

• All management style questions. Most of them were handing difficult client situations and providing solutions   Answer Question

Contract Compliance Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview was largely behavioral, asked about leadership experiences

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

The culture of the firm is very fun and laid-back. I really liked that they gave us a hotel to stay in during the interview process. The recruiters are very helpful and open to any request that you have. I really had a lot of fun during the entire process.

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

As an experienced hire, I was surprised by the difficulty Partners in a multi-disciplined firm had "connecting the operational dots" of life science and healthcare strategy. I interviewed directly with the senior or hiring Partner on the telephone. Having to meet multiple Partners throughout the process takes a lot of time to schedule and 50% are as they are driving or at the airport. It's critical to know the single value only you can bring to the organization.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Berkeley, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Campus recruit. Process took ~2 weeks. Attended a network event followed by a first round of interview (~30 min) on campus. Interviewed with a manager. Basic behavior questions. Good vibe.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a client facing experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Campus recruiting reached out to me. I interviewed with the managers from the Tax and Audit Department. Overall good experience, definitely showed genuine interest in getting to know you.

Administrative Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter from there I answered several questions online. Met with the managers on Campus. On-boarded at the HQ office in SF. I had an opportunity to meet all the new hires and meet the main HR people.

Sr Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Long and drawn out. Had 2 rounds of in person interviews. Was told I would get an offer but then after months of waiting was told it wasn't going to happen.