KPMG Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

As an experienced hire, I was surprised by the difficulty Partners in a multi-disciplined firm had "connecting the operational dots" of life science and healthcare strategy. I interviewed directly with the senior or hiring Partner on the telephone. Having to meet multiple Partners throughout the process takes a lot of time to schedule and 50% are as they are driving or at the airport. It's critical to know the single value only you can bring to the organization.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

On-campus interview that lasted 1 hour (30 minutes with an audit manager and 30 minutes with a tax manager). I was the last one to interview so I could understand the interviewers were tired, but it seemed as though they didn't really listen to what I had to say. This was my very first job interview so I was disappointed with how it turned out.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with having multiple projects assigned to you?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle someone who is difficult to work with?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Berkeley, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Campus recruit. Process took ~2 weeks. Attended a network event followed by a first round of interview (~30 min) on campus. Interviewed with a manager. Basic behavior questions. Good vibe.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a client facing experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Campus recruiting reached out to me. I interviewed with the managers from the Tax and Audit Department. Overall good experience, definitely showed genuine interest in getting to know you.

Senior Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Simple - basic background question eg education, previous work history - have u led a team before, previous clients - industry, challenges, strength and weaknesses, to be honest interviewer spent more time talking about themselves and their experience

Interview Questions

• Personal Strength and Weaknesses   2 Answers

Administrative Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter from there I answered several questions online. Met with the managers on Campus. On-boarded at the HQ office in SF. I had an opportunity to meet all the new hires and meet the main HR people.

Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Berkeley, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very chill and was almost like a conversation. Basically just asked about things on my resume and gave me a lot of time to ask questions about the firm.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through OCR took a week to hear back then second round interview for final results. Behavioral based interview just be yourself and be confident. Make sure to look up the best 30 questions the BIG 4 ask to prep.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Very behavioral based questions   1 Answer

Sr Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Long and drawn out. Had 2 rounds of in person interviews. Was told I would get an offer but then after months of waiting was told it wasn't going to happen.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Two thirty minute interviews. Very straightforward. All behavioral and a lot of scenario based questions. Important to just know yourself. The interviewers just want to know who you are and how you will behave.