KPMG Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

2.9

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Strategy TMT division - 2 interviews - one with Partner (Samir Ajmera) and other with Director (David York). General overview questions, case study
    Both have NO experience in the TMT industry, dont know how they got there. Were very
    un-appreciative of industry experience I had and neither they had any Media nor Telco projects or even plans to grow.
    Worst division of KPMG and worst people to work with.
    Glad I didnt waste any more time with foolish folks

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. It was one round interview. 30 minutes with a manager and 30 minutes with a partner. Questions were relate to your resume. Also lots of behavior questions.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (San Jose, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, asked about previous experience and stuff on the resume. no very hard questions. no behavioral questions. easy process generally speaking the interviewer found my resume online and scheduled the phone interview. i prepared the behavioral questions but none asked. the interviewer sounds like professional.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews and a preliminary Leadership Program the summer before the actual internship. It was a long process as we had to drive to the office each and every time.

Temporary Design Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

It was a thorough interview that taxed my knowledge, work ethic, and checked to see if my personality was a good fit. I had to first pass a phone interview and was asked to come in to share my portfolio and have a one on one follow up interview. When I came in I interviewed with the department manager and had one of the designers join us part way through to test my skill level. After that I spent some time meeting with the rest of the team to make sure we were a good personality fit.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you had to over come with a difficult customer at a previous employer.   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

5 Telephonic Interviews since i was in Tampa Florida and the opportunity was in Santa Clara California. The interview process was month long. The position was in risk consulting in Advisory

Interview Questions

• Mostly Behavioral and resume questions. I had few technical questions as this rle needed few technical skills   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Just normal conversation. They were very friendly but the people who worked there looked pretty stressed out. No one was talking. Interview process was pretty smooth. We chat for 30 min. And she was super friendly.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Meet with several different people ranging from Senior to Director. Anyone who was an intern with KPMG prior to applying for a full-time job gets extreme preferential treatment. For the most part, if you come from one of their main schools they recruit from, have a strong GPA, and are friendly and very PC then you can probably expect an offer- as they have lower level employees leave by the droves.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just general background and educational experience- most are recent grad hires directly out of college, and it is understood that they have little to no experience.   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Have a buddy lead me to the interviewer and interviewed with a manager for 30 minutes. Asked my basic background at first then some behavioral questions. Also give me chance to ask questions.

Audit CMI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview went by smoothly. Lasted a few weeks, but the recruiting team was very communicative and pretty quick to respond so I didn't feel like I was left in the dark.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions I was asked were inquiries based off from my resumé.   1 Answer