KPMG Senior Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Auditor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Excellent, brief and to the point. It is my belief that very difficult interviews are a reflection of the type of workforce you will be dealing with and how well you may be able to execute the assigned tasks. On the other hand, I enjoyed my experience from the interview and loved the job.

Interview Questions

• How long will you stay with us?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Through & In-depth
    Technically strong questions were put forward
    Best practices in Risk management was given intense focus
    Through & In-depth
    Technically strong questions were put forward
    Best practices in Risk management was given intense focus

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in February 2011.

Interview

Initial communication is through news papers, then invites for applications, then interview with Human Resourse, interview with manager Audit and then final interview of selected list of candidates with respective Partner of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation at all.

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Cairo (Egypt)) in January 2010.

Interview

- 3 interviews and one exam.
    - very warm and welcoming general personal and technical interviews.

Senior Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in May 2009.

Interview

I applied online through the website of the firm. After the application acceptance email they took 1 month to come back to me through email. This communication concluded into the telephonic interview. Which included the job related matters like job knowledge, industry knowledge etc. I was told that I'll be notified about the result through email. I received the email and 1 on 1 interview was arranged with one of the partners of the firm, on his visit to my country. Which I successfully got through.

The important factors that contributed to my success were: International job related qualification, Job knowledge and Good communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Not really any difficult question, as I was already applying the relevant knowledge on my current job (at that time).   Answer Question