KPMG Senior IT Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Senior IT Auditor Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2016

2.0

Senior IT Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I had my interview with partner, director, and manager of KPMG. The interview lasted 30 minutes each. The managers were very pleasant to interview with. They asked me questions about my experience, my management skill, and communication skill. It felt more like a conversation than an interview. I was allowed and felt comfortable asking questions about the KPMG organization and the position throughout the interview process. I had the impression they were comfortable with technical skill and was really focus on if I was a good fit for KPMG.

The recruiter was really friendly and professional. They made an offer within 48 hrs of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you track the IT Risks / IT controls back to the financial / business risks?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation since they gave me the high end of my salary scale for my position.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Senior IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Zürich (Switzerland)) in November 2016.

Interview

The whole process took one month.

I did a conference call with two Senior Managers, they asked me about my CV and work experience.

A week after HR invited me to three interviews at the office (45min each, they payed me the flight to Zurich and expenses). The first one was with a Manager, she was nice and went through my CV, experiences, my opinion on some work topics and some fit in questions. Second one with the Partner, we talked about tendy IT topics, was more about a talk than an interview. Last one with a HR recruiter who asked more fit in questions than technical.

All of them were really open to questions and kind to show me their opinion. I don't speak German so everything was in English, they told me there are German courses, but is not needed at work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a tough engagement you have faced   Answer Question
    • What was the most difficult thing about supervising a team   Answer Question
    • What are the most common deficiencies you find in IT clients systems   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked me about a range of wage and made me an offer in the middle of it. I was quite realistic and asked for the same as other Seniors.

Senior IT Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Very vague not up to mar general questions not helpful in understanding work or environment and was very short , better interviews can be scheduled qEustis on specific topics were not asked , need to further improve the process of interviews