KPMG Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Atlanta, GA) in April 2009.

Interview

The process included a series of group interviews with current staff (not HR folks) and if you made the cut from group to group, you were then presented with a specific "case: (as a form of behavioral interview) where a smaller group offered up a potential client situation and what you would do to serve that particular client. The final interview was with the Partner I would report to.

Better opportunities elsewhere.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG in April 2011.

Interview

All day interview in Manhattan with numerous Managers and departments. There was a lot of waiting time inbetween different departments and managers as they were interviewing a large group of people. I was a little older than most of the other candidates and dressed better so the security people assumed I was a partner from out of town and they escorted me separately from the interview group.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard stuff - everyone asked "Tell me about yourself." They asked about hobbies and interests, life style, etc. What are my weaknesses and strong points, etc. There were some technical questions about HIPAA.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

Met with three people day of interview. Had a precious phone interview. Process was handled by experienced hired recruiter who was effective and efficient and was good in communicating status of the process. People who interviewed were open and honest.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG in August 2015.

Interview

Lengthy process, took 2 months. First recruiter conducted a phone interview, then put me in touch with 2 partners in my area of specialization. In-person interview and completed and I did not hear back for a while. It took almost 2 months before I knew the outcome.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table? Strengths and Weaknesses, Industry contacts   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

The job descriptions were very clear and to the point. Very orangized and clear what the expectations were going into the meeting and the HR manager was very easy to speak with.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process is very laborious. There will be multiple interviews for sure. There will be multiple groups of people talking to you and asking you questions in many aspects.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for KPMG? What are the most difficult projects you have ever done?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

It was over the phone first, and her reception kept going in and out. Then I went in person, and they didn't have all the people who were supposed to be interviewing me available. The lady was nice though.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about managing people that have enough experience that they could actually take your job from you?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Interview process consisted of three interviews. One initial meeting with an MD, then a phone screen by an SM and followed by an interview with a partner. All involved were very personable and professional. The HR representative responsible for executing the process and negotiating the salary was a little different and in one case blatantly dishonest. However, after several conversations and a call with the MD, everything worked out.

Interview Questions

• There wasnt anything really unexpected or difficult involved.   Answer Question

I was on the fence the entire time and although I really liked the people I spoke with, the dishonesty from the HR rep was a bad sign.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in February 2010.

Interview

The interview process itself is rather unstructured comparing with other industry competitors. The interview questions also lacked structure and it was unclear what they are after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not very difficult

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Multiple interviews (6 Rounds) with Psychometric Verbal & Numerical Tests

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions on business and business development   Answer Question