KPMG Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Staff Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Campus, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Met with KMPG at an on campus event first and a week later was invited to an on campus interview. My interview was the first of the day, arrived 10 minutes prior and the person that was supposed to interview me was still not there. He arrived late with no greeters. Deloitte, EY, and McGladrey all had greeters with them. Once the interview started he was very disorganized, did not know what position I was interviewing for, had a laptop he kept looking at, and was inhaling coffee. Never asked me to tell him about myself. Only asked me three questions and then I spent the next 20 minutes interviewing him. When I asked him what the next steps were he told me he did not know.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

On-campus interview and in-office interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in September 2007.

Interview

Intense.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Friendly.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Phone interview mostly about my interests,what I knew about service lines. Behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviews were done on campus by the Peat Marwick Mitchell & Co. They had selected 17 people to interview that day at the recrurment office by then Senior Managers off the company.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any piece of furniture what would you be and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The interview process was very streamlined. Made an appointment via Canvas then interviewed with two managers from different departments for a half hour each. The interviewers were both very positive and engaging.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Behavioral interview, just be prepared. Also ask questions. Go to events. Put yourself out there so the recruiter can familiarize themselves with you. Good luck on interview. have fun and be yourself

Staff Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

At first I thought the interviewers will be intimidating, since after all, KPMG is one of the Big 4 Public Accounting Firms in US. However, I was proven wrong. My interviewers were very nice and easy to talk to. There were two rounds of interview for my position (audit intern). The first round was held in my university and the second round was a 2-day event held in their SF office. They treated the applicants REALLY WELL. They were super generous and super helpful. I am glad I got the job and I very much enjoy working them since then.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in March 2019.

Interview

This entire interview process was quite thrilling. I got to meet with several professionals who were really nice and seemed to want you for the job as much as you wanted them to hire you

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I did one internship with them so for the trainee program I only had one interview with the partner.Standard why questions.. Why us ? Why not advisory ? Why choose audit instead?

Interview Questions

• I didn't get any difficult question, probably because it was the interview with the partner... He asked me a lot of background and preference questions.. nth more   Answer Question