KPMG Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Was randomly invited to an interview down in New York. Did not have any phone calls prior to the super day. The questions were mostly standard questions. The job was for basically pharmaceutical compliance—i.e. assisting those companies comply with government regulations and other factors.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus and had interview about 1 week after deadline, campus interview, have network session before interview. first round, go over resume, ask in details what I previously done, especially things related to the job, almost no behavior questions, brand teaser.

Interview Questions

• what have you done during your undergraduate education, ants movement brain teaser   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Really a walk in the park. No need to prepare for it...

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Was asked to a phone interview first. Then got a call back for a second round in NY. Had interviews with 3 Directors of the practice.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a three step process. The interview was taken by a HR Manager, the next interview was taken by a Manager and the final round of interview was taken by the Director of the team. All the rounds more of less were resume based. The Director round involved the Airport test. (read more about Airport test online)

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself. Tell me something which isn't presented on your resume.   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

After online application, I went through:

1) Scenario based online test - short films with actors presenting job situation; you are asked to provide the most suitable behaviour
    2) Verbal and Logical reasoning tests - quite typical
    3) Telephone interview - business knowledge (name a company with problems and propose solutions), personal qualities (adaptation to new situations, leadership, teamwork), motivation to work for the firm (all the basic information)
    4) Assessment Centre, two parts: (a) E-tray - either written or multiple choice, answered written ones briefly and focused more on planning my work within the time limit; (b) written exercise - analysis of the company, wrote much less than work limit (600/1500), but focused on quality, not quantity

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New Delhi (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, 1 HR interview of around 15 minutes followed by a technical interview of around one hour. The HR interview had common questions on the resume, while the technical interview included two guesstimates and a case interview with the Associate Director. The case was not very hard and the interviewer was looking more at the way the answer was structured.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of dry docks required on the east coast of India.   Answer Question