KPMG Summer Leadership Conference Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Summer Leadership Conference Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

I networked with the firm through my BAP chapter on my university campus. The networking and getting to know the recruiters and managers were a very important part of the process.

I applied through our university website for the leadership conference and was asked to schedule an interview about a week later. I interviewed with the recruiter (although there was another manager also interviewing candidates). The whole interview took about 35 minutes. I knew the recruiter I met with, so it was pretty relaxed. Mostly behavioral questions plus the general "why accounting" question.

A good experience overall!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Summer Leadership Conference Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting and interviewed on campus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

It was on campus interview for their summer leadership conference. Mostly conversational / behavioral questions. Ask questions like why audit, why accounting, what is your favorite class? Behavioral questions like name a time where showed leadership, experienced a difficult co-worker/ person in group.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you didn't take a leadership role and took on a more "back seat" role to a situation.   Answer Question