KPMG Summer Leadership Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Summer Leadership Program Interview Questions

2.8

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Auburn, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied on handshake and on KPMG website and was notified that I had been selected fro an interview and invited to dinner. I had two 30 minute interviews with different employees. They asked me a few behavioral questions, and we talked about things on my resume.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were faced with an ethical dilemma and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online two months prior to the interview. I got an email a week before my interview to schedule my interview slot and invite me to the Pre-Interview Dinner, which was a day before the interview. The Pre-Interview Dinner was very casual, just getting to know professionals. I was seated with 4 other students and 2 professionals, which luckily were the campus recruiters. One of the campus recruiters I sat with was my interviewer. The interview was very conversational, mostly behavioral questions. Overall, very easy interview, just trying to get to know who you are.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through the campus career website and got invited about two-three weeks after the application deadline.The interview was very casual even though my interviewer seemed very tired from traveling four hours the night before the morning interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The interview was on campus, and it was mostly conversational. I interviewed with a manger and he basically asked me to talk about myself. The entire interview was pretty casual.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Portland, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus after talking to a recruiter at a social. Submitted my application online including a transcript, resume, and cover letter. I then went through a Skype interview with a recruiter and later received a save the date email for the Discover program in Portland.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking forward to in the accounting profession?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with 2 seniors at KPMG (1 partner, 1 senior manager). The interview was very casual, and you can tell that they were more focused on getting to know you better as a person. They went through my resume and asked me to elaborate on one or two things things that I was the most passionate about. No tricky questions, and they really encourage you to ask them questions in the end.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is one thing you learnt from (certain position) that you can apply to our program?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. My interviewer simply overlooked my resume and asked me questions pertaining to my resume. Additionally, regular behavioral questions were asked aiming to see how I would react in certain given situations. In addition we talked about various global topics such as travel and the economy.

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I applied through my career center online. The first round interviews were fairly simple. They just looked over my resume and asked me a few questions about myself, hobbies and interests.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

One on one interview, very laid back and low key.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with a KPMG Partner. It was a little awkward. He didn't ask any behavioral questions, he was more interested about me. He asked why I choose my majors (accounting and MIS).