KPMG Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia | Glassdoor

KPMG Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia

Updated May 7, 2017

3.1

Vacation Program - Financial Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

Overall, it's been quite an inclusive and efficient process. I've been kept in the loop of the status of my application at all stages and it's been a positive experience. First was the online game aptitude test, followed by the video interview and next is the partner face to face interview.

Vacation Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview processes consisted of an online application , a gamified online testing from Revelian called 'Theme Park Hero'. More details about this test can be found on youtube and google. Following this there is an online video interview consisting of around 5 pre-set questions with around 2-3 minutes preparation time for each

Interview Questions

• when was a time you displayed innovation   1 Answer

Graduate Program Interview

Application

Interview

There were some initial screening questions such as why KPMG and what can you learn from KPMG. In addition, they asked why I chose the business division I applied for. They also asked how my professional skills and goals will be achieved by working at KPMG . They also asked about a time I had to deal with a difficult task and how to overcome it.

Interview Questions

• There was a video interview that comprised of primarily behavioral based questions.   1 Answer

Operations Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

After I submitted my online application, a recruiter called me and we had a conversation about the job, about me, my experience and why I applied for this position. She informed me about the salary too. The interview was held in the KPMG headquarter office in Sydney with the department's director. She was very nice and the atmosphere was friendly during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever faced with a difficult situation and if so, how did you handled the situation?   1 Answer

Private Enterprise - Audit and Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Partner Interview was at Sydney's new BARANGAROO Office with 2 managers, as the directors were busy. Environment was friendly and very helpful if you were to get stuck on a question. Started with Introduction then they went straight to the point. In the end, we had the opportunities to ask questions.

Graduate Program Within Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

1) An online application,
    2) two rounds of aptitude testing including literacy, numeracy and logic, and then an online game and values ranking exercise,
    3) video interview consisting of 5 questions, with 2 mins to answer each question.

The process so far has been very quick, and I've heard back from KPMG (with a link to the next stage) within a few days every time. Once receiving an email with instructions for the next stage, you have 72hrs to complete it.

Interview Questions

• 1) Introduce yourself, why KPMG
      2) Teamwork question
      3) Busy, stressful situations question
      4) Feedback question
      5) Additional comments
      Answer Question

Actuarial Service-Graduate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Then asked to finished 3 online assessments which were testing basic working ability and attitude. Few days later, sent a link to do a online automatic interview which included 5 random generated questions. Interview was recorded then kept receiving emails said interview was under review.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you received feedback from coworker/mentor.   Answer Question

Vacationer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Online gamified assessment: play little games online to test thinking quickly and problem solving. Involves identifying patterns of pictures and responding to colours as well as text. Designed by a company called Revelian.

Audit Interview

Application

Interview

With 2 partners we had a lengthy 45 minute interview. Atmosphere was friendly, had a great time talking with the interviewers and they gave an insight on the culture of kpmg and what it was like working there. Questions were mostly behavioural focused on team work and going beyond for clients. Overall a good experience and insightful on what it is like to work here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Team work questions.
      Dealing with clients & going beyond.
      Answer Question

Tax Associate (Consultant) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Meeting with manager only as other staff were on retreat. Went for approximately an hour and manager mainly discussed role and current tax trends, as well as KPMG tax versus other firms.