KPMG Tax Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Tax Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2016

Tax Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2013.

Interview

They invited the interviewees out to dinner the night before the interview to network with the partners and professionals interviewing the candidates. This was a good opportunity to get to know the person that was scheduled to interview you the next day, and also to ask them any questions that might not have been possible or appropriate during the actual interview. There was an open bar, so most of the professionals were feeling rather "loose" anyway.

The interview was the next day. It was a scheduled 30 minute interview which focused heavily on behavioral type questions, such as "tell me about a time when..." The partner interviewing me seemed to be a completely different person the day of the interview than he was the night before at dinner - he was very serious and almost rude. The majority of the interview revolved around my GPA and what set me apart/why I should be hired over "more qualified" individuals; he took me line by line through my resume and had me give him examples of the items on my resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Dallas, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

They had a dinner at a nice restaurant with other applicants and current staff. I thought I carried myself well at the dinner. I asked about overtime requirements, and it seemed like they were a little worried I was asking about that. The next day I had a one on one interview which I thought went very well. I answered their questions, and felt like I had a good interaction but was not chosen. Overall it was a good experience and one I will learn from.

Tax Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG in June 2012.

Interview

The department I applied for International Expatriate services. The whole process was over in 3 hours. It consisted of 3 interviews. First round with the HR, second with the team manager and final round with team head. The questions asked were very general, like family background, schooling etc and a few about taxation.

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in November 2016.

Interview

3 entretiens d'une heure.
    1er entretient : un test en rapport avec le job pour lequel je postulais
    2eme entretient : rencontre d'une heure avec les manages du département
    3eme entretient : rencontre avec la RH

Interview Questions

• Taux de TVA, quel taux s'applique pour les prestations intracommunautaires, déterminer le chiffre d'affaires, etc
      Expliquer votre parcours scolaire et estudiantin, motivations, pourquoi KPMG, événement le plus stressant rencontré, etc
      Answer Question