KPMG Tax Associate Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

KPMG Tax Associate Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

You meet with the staff at the office and have an interview with a Director and Partner. You will learn more about the company through presentations, dinner, and other social activities. This is a time to get to meet the teams and learn more about their culture and environment. You will constantly be rated throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to my resume and college leadership experiences.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

1st round: on campus interview with one interviewer
    2st round: on site interview with two interviewers. During this process, we will have lunch with one associate. There will be a group discussion with several managers and MDs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

First interview on Campus. Second Interview in office during Inside Look. Still waiting for response.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in February 2007.

Interview

Initial phone interview with a recruiter and was invited for Inside Look. Inside Look is a cattle call with a few people interviewing for a full time position mixed in with a bunch of young kids begging for internships. You do stupid exercises where they blindfold you and make people work as a team, etc. One on one interviews with two managers in the practice group I interviewed with who spent most of the time talking about themselves. Amazingly easy process which raised red flags I should have taken note of. This explains how so many less than stellar people get into the firm.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Received a low ball offer and immediately countered. Settled for less than I wanted. Don't take first offer!