KPMG Tax Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.8

142 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was not too hard, all behavior questions. Campus recruiting is easier than experienced hire process. 3 interviewers in total. They all very nice and patience. I got the phone call from the interviewer 2 days after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

When you pass the resume screening process, you will have a phone interview with managers and senior managers. The final interview is an office interview with a partner and managers.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

They have asked several questions like a quiz. I was unable to answer it before I need to write the questions down to figure the number, i was not prepared and obviously I didn't get an offer. But interview experience is more important to me.

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

This was an On-campus interview. Included a meet and greet the night before then interview with one partner the next day. Pretty soon after you'll get an email to let you know to come in for an in office second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

For the second round I was flown out to the Miami Office. I was interviewed by three managers, each lasting about half an hour. Two were very friendly and casual, but one asked many technical questions and was uptight.

Interview Questions

• My tax knowledge about particular Code sections.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Lansing, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

They have two interviewers. Each half hour. They ask me something about group and time pressure. How to build network and so on. So that is. The interview goes very fast.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I met a recruiter by circumstance, gave her my resume, and next thing I knew, I had in house interviews with the managers, senior manager, and partner. Overall, it was a very relaxing interview in house. It wasn't nerve wracking in the least. They made feel more so like a conversation. Granted, I was coming straight out of grad school so I couldn't really answer any technical questions.

Interview Questions

• It was a lot like a conversation. Why this particular position? What you like about this city? etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Stamford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone screening followed by an in office interview with 2 people from financial services and 2 from corporate tax. Behavior based mixed with relevant experience. VERY laid back, no reason to panic...

Interview Questions

• "I am very interested in your experience with ___, tell me about that and how you got that internship."   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting. Made it through first round where it was just a one-on-one interview with a Senior Manager. Second round involved an office visit with flight and hotel paid for. We had a dinner the night before. The second day had a presentation, four 30-minute interviews back-to-back, then dinner with associates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Walk me through your resume. Very conversational from there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

It is a Campus Interview. Interviewer is a tax manager, very friendly. She will ask to walk through the resume, and ask several behavior questions. Then it is your turn to ask the question.