KPMG Tax Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Tax Consultant Interview Questions

3.2

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG in August 2013.

Interview

Offered a telephone interview for a tax consultant position at KPMG. The interview was very laid back and just focused on whether or not you are a good fit to the team. Basic questions such as "Tell me about yourself" and "Why KPMG", no techical as this is an entry-level position. The interviewers were very friendly and I had a great time speaking with them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple application form followed by a phone interview and then assessment centre. Phone interview is difficult if you don't prepare but you should be able to find all the questions online. assessment centre was not too bad but you need to make sure you can read through the material given quite quickly and write a clear report.

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

The interviewer was late for 30 minutes and never asked me technical questions, seems he was uninterested in the interview and did it as a formality. He was asking me about how much money i want and was telling a lot about his career

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Lagos (Nigeria)) in February 2014.

Interview

a written assessment test,GMAT format and an essay,if you pass this level, you will be invited for an assessment center, which contains a group work, presentation and lastly interview,that was the stage I got to in the recruitment process .

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Lisbon (Portugal)) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a Group discussion about a current theme (social security), a written test - math, logical, spacial, verbal and a interview with the managers of all areas (corporate tax, personal tax, financing, VAT).
    The interview with the managers lets you pose some questions to each manager and they also pose the questions if they think you would be good for their team.
    At the end they try to see what your favourite area would be. If they like you too, you'll get an offer after another interview with the partner.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing. Everyone gets the same package at entry

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in November 2009.

Interview

Online application, Numerical test, 2 interview