KPMG Tax Intern Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

KPMG Tax Intern Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

3.5

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Have a on-campus interview of the tax intern at KPMG, the interview went on just like a conversation, the employers were friendly. they asked me about my school life, teamwork, communication skills, time management and so on.
It is a helpful experience for me although I didnt get the chance to go with the 2nd round interview. I love this company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

Initial communications start through the college recruitment office and the career services website. First contact is probably at the Career Fair. The first interview is on campus one on one. The night before is a networking night to which you are invited if you have been selected for a first round interview. The second round interview is an overnight on-site visit consisting of networking events and multiple interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you faced a difficult ethical situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • What accomplishment are you most proud of?   Answer Question