KPMG Tax Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Tax Senior Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through the campus recruitment. It took about three weeks to be invited for lunch and final round interviews with team members. We had a nice tour of the office and had three interviews with three different managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Interview

scheduled through an internal recruiter. 6 one on one interviews. basic questions about prior work experience, goals, and why searching for a new job. variety of personalities. fast paced interviews. Partners more relaxed, senior managers like to grill you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume and was chosen among 30 others for an interview. We were all allocated 30 minute slots and went in to interview with 2 interviewers, who mainly spoke about what the position entailed. They sat on opposite ends of the room, and left me in the middle, which was slightly awkward.

Interview Questions

• They asked about a couple of different tax vehicles that are up and coming, but it wasn't expected to be known. The most unexpected thing was that they didn't ask that many questions, but one interviewer mainly spoke non-stop for 30 minutes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Recruiter from outside firm contacted me and then handed it over to the in-house HR. I had to email once to ask after a week of no response then I got an email that day to apply online and got a phone call to confirm. The actual interviews were with five people (two seniors then the remaining individually). They all were very welcoming and I was very comfortable throughout.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult questions. They just want to know who you are and what you have done.   Answer Question

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

OCI and then in office CB interview. OCI was one on one with lead partner. CB interview was meeting about 5 senior associates and the other lead partner plus a meal with some more junior associates. Really like the place and the people but no offer despite what seemed like glowing praise the entire interview.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult. Was very relaxed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

I have a back to back interview process with 3 interviewers. The first one is a senior manager, and the second and third are both partners. They did not really ask me any technical or behavioral questions. We just basically went through a bit of my resume and then mostly they led the talk about the team and the firm. It was a pleasant talk with all of them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Senior Associate post with KPMG through online process. The recruiter contacted me the very next day. The interview process was smooth and was taken by three senior personnel of the company. The total duration was 1.5 hours. The recruiter made me really comfortable before the interview process. The whole process took less than a weeks' time.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions followed by skills set required for the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Boston, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 ppl, 2 senior managers and 2 partners. Nothing too hard just chatting. There were no any technical questions. Maybe they asked some questions related to the resume.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose KPMG?
      Why did you leave your previous job?
      What's you strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Tax Senior Associate' Interview

Interview

The hiring is normally done through the on campus recruiting and the multiple rounds of interviews after that. You will meet with partners and managers. Once hired, great training sessions follow.

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG in August 2011.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter via email and went through one phone screening.

I researched the position, and what was needed. Mainly skillset, technical knowledge, software usage, etc. KPMG's phone screening seems different compared to the other Big 4s. They seem to get straight to the point about skillset rather than get to know the individual. They are very focused on certain attributes, like technical knowledge (which is expected). The phone screening was casual.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why are you leaving your current position?
      2) Why KPMG?
      3) What was your annual rating, what number did you receive?
      4) We need to see your annual rating, can you get it to us by noon?
      5) Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question