KPMG Tax Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 9, 2017

3.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in August 2017.

Interview

The process was relatively simple - one phone interview with HR manager and one in-person interview with senior manager and partner. HR round was general questions about past experiences, SM & P round was more conversational. I prepared many behavioural questions but wasn't asked any.

Interview Questions

• Why KPMG? Tell me something not on your resume. What do you think are the biggest challenges our practice facing? How can we balance costs and service quality?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Tax Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

They asked me several strict personal questions which had absolutely nothing to do with the job I applied for. Such as : what is your relationship with your father, how would you react when we give you the minimum salary rate, what about a clinical examination, and much more dishonouring questions of that kind.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was only able to negociate the minimum of overall job content.

Tax Specialist Interview

Interview

I attended the recruitment event hold by the company and talked to the employees. Application was submited online after the event. An email for interview was sent to me 2 weeks+ after the recruitment event. Interview was given by two managers from the tax department. They are very nice and help you relax at the beginning of the interview. They will introduce the position first, then ask you questions. They will also leave you around 15 minutes to ask questions. The interview lasted around 40 minutes in total.

Interview Questions

• Behavior based interview. No very difficult questions. The questions I got include: 1. tell us about you 2. Steps to take when working with people of different personality? 3. an example of completing tasks when under great pressure 4. an example of explain complex things to a customer   Answer Question

Tax Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Taipei (Taiwan)) in June 2008.

Interview

Group interview- 5-6 candidates interviewed by two managers and VP. The questions mainly focus on our personality and 3-5 years plan. All questions weren't mandatory but you should try to answer and outshine.
    The interview took me one hour and the company spent around two weeks to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• can you provide one example that you can handle your stress well?   Answer Question